Well shopping and looking at it and owning it and towing it is a very big difference. This thing is just plain big. I had another 40 + toyhauler, it was not nowhere built like this. I can see why it is heavier. I crawled around in it again during PDI today and was just at awe as I went through it again. Did not find any issues. Everything worked. AC's ran for 3 hours. Getting cold on inside. Auto level stay put the whole time. Granted only 3 hours but no issues with any of the systems. All the doors and shelves correct. Trim had no issues on inside our out. Got on roof and very clean, no patches, all protruding parts sealed up correctly. All the buttons, switches worked, all lights work, frig cold, no gas leaks, slides worked as advertised. Hyd fluid full. Assessories in garage fine. Had G114 put on it, tire pressures good. All way round good experience, no surprises. Well, getting air bags put on TV next weekend (2012 F350 Fx4) I had that planned but after connecting Trailer I was a little surprised at how it sagged. You really need additional help on suspension in towing this if it's a 1 ton truck. Time will tell. Happy with choice we made with toyhauler. We can not wait to start using it. Hoodie