Hello all!
I’ve been working seasonally as a national park ranger for a few years. This fall I plan on going full-time with my girlfriend and Our two dogs and cat. We like the floor plan of the 2800 BH. We’re Planning on purchasing the trailer as well as a Toyota tundra to pull it with. I have some Questions that I hope this forum can help us with...
1. Is anybody for timing in a 2800 BH? If so, what, If any are The pros and cons of that particular trailer?
2. Is a Toyota tundra with a 5.7 V8 And idea till vehicle for this trailer? (I’ve done my research and I see people telling with Smaller vehicles and others that recommend using a three-quarter ton.... I know I’d be within my limit, but am I pushing it? )
3.I know most people claim their domicile to be in Texas, Florida, or South Dakota. My girlfriend is On Medicare and needs to stay a resident of Minnesota. We have family that lives there and can use their address and just forward mail to A PO Box. We plan on staying at a single location for 4 to 6 months and then moving on To another for that same length of time. I am currently a Florida resident, and I’m planning to switch my address to Minnesota. Insurance is cheaper all around in Minnesota over Florida. Does anyone have experience with Medicare and residency That can Provide some information on how this works for them?
4. Full-timing With dogs is Some thing I’m nervous about. When we are at the park we will be provided with full hook ups so were able to keep the air conditioner running. Temperature Varies A lot as we travel, and I’d like to get a good quiet generator for when we are not hooked up at the park. Does anyone have any recommendations for a quiet generator that Will fully power the 2800 BH without breaking the bank?

I’m a noob to all of this, any guidance is appreciated.