Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battery charger

Quote Originally Posted by JannaMontanna View Post
    What battery charger did you get? I’m looking for one that will charge both my batteries at the same time. Thanks!
    So I looked at my Amazon account (duh) and the charger I bought is a BatteryMinder 128CEC1. It has many many features. You can charge more than one battery at a time (offhand, not sure how many) but it will maintain 8 batteries at a time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greybeard46 View Post
    i'm currently in the hospital with double pneumonia. Kinda sounds like a sob story but it's true. lol So it will be a couple days
    Wow, I’m really sorry to hear that! I’ve had pneumonia and I know how awful it is!! And it takes forever to get your strength back! Wishing you a quick recovery!

Thanks for checking on what you ordered. That really does have a lot of features! I’m looking for something I can run off my generator while I’m boondocking that will charge faster than the built-in converter in my Imagine 2600RB, which seems awfully slow to recharge them. Will your model, at 8 amps, do much better?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123