User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rjswift,

Our fridg is a Dometic. The problem we had was caused by a bad converter, which feed ripple A/c to the unit. It knocked out the control board. Once that was fixed the only problem was the unit not working on propane . I think that problem eventually solved itself and was not a problem last time we used it.

We never really had a problem with cooling. As a suggestion you might ask GD if you can have a local mobile repair person check it. That's how we got ours fixed. He checked the unit and called Dometic directly from a mobile while I was listening. Dometic helped diagnose and GD agreed.

TR
    2018 F150 Eco 4x4 XLT CC Max Tow Package
    Michelin Defender tires
    2019 GD Imagine 2500RL WDH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by riven1950 View Post
    rjswift,

Our fridg is a Dometic. The problem we had was caused by a bad converter, which feed ripple A/c to the unit. It knocked out the control board. Once that was fixed the only problem was the unit not working on propane . I think that problem eventually solved itself and was not a problem last time we used it.

We never really had a problem with cooling. As a suggestion you might ask GD if you can have a local mobile repair person check it. That's how we got ours fixed. He checked the unit and called Dometic directly from a mobile while I was listening. Dometic helped diagnose and GD agreed.

TR
    thanks for the follow up, I appreciate it.
    Bob
    Bob & Sheran
    2017 Ford F350 DRW CC LB Lariat 6.7 PS
    Companion 5th Wheel Hitch in Ford Pucks
    2020 Reflections 337RLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forget where I found the idea, but I took a small plastic bottle, drilled many holes in it & then filled with mothballs. Wedged it under a line in the fridge space & never had any bug issues. Never even see cobwebs back there. Replace the mothballs yearly. Cheap, but effective. Can't smell anything in the coach.
    Travel Safe,

Mike, Rhonda & Reuben the dog
    '20 Reflection 303RLS
    '20 F-250
    '98 Mustang GT Convertible
    Some other unimportant stuff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123