User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Beartoy

South Louisiana Full Timers

We are looking forward to new adventures in our new 379FL purchased last Friday from Dixie RV. We have been full timing for almost 7 years starting out in a toyhauler before moving to a Tiffin Open Road motor home. After looking at some options (motor home/5th wheel) the Grand Design seemed to check most of our 'must have' boxes. We were lucky to have kept our Ford dually so it was perfect for hooking up the new Grand Design coach.

Presently home base is Lakeside RV park in Livingston Louisiana just east of Baton Rouge.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you like Lakeside ? My wife and I checked that park out, as we were looking for a place to stay in the area. We have two daughters that live in the Baton Rouge vicinity. Our plan was to be in the area, Thanksgiving through mid January. Any and all information would be appreciated.

Gord and Janet Fuchs

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Beartoy, we are north of Baton Rouge and are thinking of making a trip to lakeside in November, maybe we will see you there. We are new to RVing and are making the first few trips close to home.

cargo747
    My son and his family are in Baton Rouge I hope to go Lakeside in the Spring...