User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More LED Questions Lippert Exterior Strip Lights.

I am trying to patch out the failed piece LED strip (monochrome blue) which is only about 5" inches long but it is part of where the power attaches to the strip.

That piece looks like it has more components on it that the rest of the strip (the rest look like short pieces of LED with the trim marks every few inches). Does this piece of strip have some additional functionality like RF suppression or impedance matching. I know some LEDs are real RF generators.

If I can keep the rest of the strip except for the burnt out segment that would be great. It is raining too hard right now to check the p/ns but the one on the LED section is LCI (Lippert) 461080A.

Ideas, experience?
    Foard County News & Sassy Schoolmarm
    Nathan & Susan Gifford
    Belle, & Danke
    53 days camping 8000 miles 2017
    2017 Imagine 2800BH
    '07 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax LBZ 4WD

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The components are for voltage regulation. You can trim at the cut marks and will be ok as long as it is on the end. You can get the LED's and a lot of info from superbrightleds.com.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if you ever found your answer, but the LCI number 461080A popped up in a search. Hopefully this may help somebody in a future search.
    I replaced my LCI led strip with https://www.ledsupply.com/led-strips...-12v-led-strip
    This is a direct replacement and slides into the channel just as the LCI and is the same size and shape. It does come with the 3M adhesive, but I left the backing on rather than removing 16 feet of adhesive.
    The LCI strip is well above $120 and the replacement was $50.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The LED strip on the 2670 is secured to the sidewall under the awning. For those of you with Solitudes/Momentum's with LEDs on the awning roller - how the heck is the power routed out there, and more importantly, how does the power connection deal with the rotation of the awning headbar?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Scott & Fonda
    2015 F-250 SuperCrew SRW, 6.7L TD
    2020 Imagine 2670MK.........Equal-i-zer 1400#
    Kayaks: Perception Expression 11.5 and Carolina 12
    Bikes: Specialized S-works Amira, Felt Z95, DelSol Lxi 6.1, Electra Townie
    Virginia Beach