User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our Norcold 4 door struggles at warmer temps and the muffin fans can run all the time. At higher temps, making ice can be difficult. Ice cream will be very soft! Setting the controls colder will freeze the top shelf in the lower section but not improve the freezer performance.
    Current;
    2017 Reflection 337LRS 5th with 2016 Silverado LTX 3500HD Duramax
    2019 Reflection 367BHS 5th permanent in RV park

Past;
    30' TH TT Weekend Warrior, 36' TH 5th Weekend Warrior (both with Ford F250 diesel)
    26' TT Shadow Cruiser, 30' TT Cougar (both with Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worked with RV tech at dealer and got the problem solved. This is the service I hoped for when I purchased a Grand Design. The upper metal baffle was installed wrong. Took pictures and tech got with Grand Design and told me how to fox.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willybuger View Post
    Worked with RV tech at dealer and got the problem solved. This is the service I hoped for when I purchased a Grand Design. The upper metal baffle was installed wrong. Took pictures and tech got with Grand Design and told me how to fox.
    I'm surprised you were OK with them telling you how to fix it since it was installed wrong. I'd want them to come to my RV and fix it.

My fridge makes a lot of noise when the fan kicks on - and it doesn't have to be that hot out. Annoying. I took it in last year and they said "No trouble found." Even more annoying.

What did the tech tell you? Easy fix?
    Tom and Kathy
    Fort Collins, CO
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2016 RAM 2500, 6.7 Turbo Diesel,
    Crew Cab, Standard Bed, Hitch Prep
    B&W Companion Hitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12