User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maumelle Park, Little Rock

If you are traveling along I-40 through Arkansas particular Little Rock area, this park is a nice park. It is on the Arkansas River, almost in the Little Rock City limits. Campsites have 50/30 some just 30A, with water but no sewer. There is a dump station. This park is 8 miles from the I-40 and a COE park I believe. It is spacious generally from other sites, tree covered with fair to good bath facilities. It has hiking near (Pinnacle State Park-10 minutes away) and excellent bicycling trail (Arkansas River Trail-starting at park). You can ride a bike from this West part of Little Rock all the way down town to Clinton Presidential library with 80% or more dedicated bike trail. By the way there is 1 Reflection and 3 Solitudes camping there today as well.
    WPS
    Imagine 2250RK 2018
    Silverado 2018 1/2 Ton, 5.3L V8 3.42

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going through Little Rock at the end of this month so I checked the reservation website on Maumelle Park. I found it was closed as of May 26 until further notice due to rising Arkansas River. It is already past flood stage and still rising. Just FYI

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is completed flooded and suppose to get worse. We had a site booked a campsite. It is closed until Mid June at the earliest.
    WPS
    Imagine 2250RK 2018
    Silverado 2018 1/2 Ton, 5.3L V8 3.42