Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very sad news, about GD road tech.

I'm re-posting this from Face Book.
    Emily Stahley
    Yesterday at 4:21 PM

Good afternoon Grand Design family. It is with a heavy heart that I bring you this news. This morning we were notified that our amazing mobile service tech Will Fuller, was involved in a fatal car accident.
    Will was an amazing man and he leaves behind a wife and kids as well as step kids. He lived a pretty amazing life and if you are lucky enough to have met him...you would see that shine through his smile. We at Grand Design will cherish the memories we had with him, and we hope, for those of you who knew him will do the same. If you have any pics of Will from rallies, please share them.

Thank you.

I did find a GoFundMe set up for Will's family if anyone would like to donate. https://www.gofundme.com/in-memory-o...MKcUaHTEQApO00

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, tree, outdoor and nature
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Will.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	17699
    2022 Soitude 390RK-R GMC Denali
    Haoview camera system; Traxx automatic Water softer; RVLock V4.0 Keyless Entry; RV; Comfort System "Cheap Heat"; Dometic 510 Toilet; Eurgeen Small Dehumidifier; Bluonics RO water filter; AP 24-1002 Propane Tank Gas Level Indicator

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate you sharing this. I did not know Will but trust some on the forum did. Emily Stahley set up the go fund me page as noted in the link you shared.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very sad. We met Will at the rally. He was a very nice man. I am sure he will be greatly missed.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also met Will at the rally. While I was getting service one of the techs flagged him down in his truck and trailer and asked for a thermostat. This "grumpy" looking man got out of the truck and came around to the trailer door. Then greeted me with a smile and a handshake , that goes a long way with me. Could not find what we needed but said to check with him later in the week. Each time I seen him he smiled and said "no yet". From a long week of service it was expected to look a little "grumpy" but there was always a smile.
    Thoughts and prayers to the family. From my little experience with the man he was a good person.

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update that Emily posted on Facebook:

Emily Stahley Wow. What an amazing amount of support from our GDRV family. I am sure that The Fuller family is beyond grateful for the kind words and prayers. Some have asked about funeral arrangements. This is what we know right now. Thank you to everyone

Funeral arrangements have been made.

Eley Funeral Home in Centreville
    Monday
    1-4pm visitation
    4pm service

Thank you GDRV family
    2022 Soitude 390RK-R GMC Denali
    Haoview camera system; Traxx automatic Water softer; RVLock V4.0 Keyless Entry; RV; Comfort System "Cheap Heat"; Dometic 510 Toilet; Eurgeen Small Dehumidifier; Bluonics RO water filter; AP 24-1002 Propane Tank Gas Level Indicator

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He Ed, thanks for keeping the forum informed. Sorry to hear of the loss to the Grand Design family.....
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)
    720w solar, 100/50 Victron scc

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for sharing this. Reading folks talk about him makes me wish I’d met him. Deepest sympathy for the Grand Design team and those who knew him.
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7803/4...56f2161a_m.jpg