User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mostad View Post
    Hey just so you know I received my 2020 Momentum 320 a few weeks back and the patio door option is glass and screens. The glass slides up like a storm door and the screens are permeant.
    I have to ask, I have 2020 320G and that was not even an option. What is the material over the door? Is that a screen or dark panel across the top?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MooManChu View Post
    I have to ask, I have 2020 320G and that was not even an option. What is the material over the door? Is that a screen or dark panel across the top?
    The part over the door is an aluminum frame and the black insert is either plastic or aluminum, can’t really tell for sure. It appears that it is set to the same height if you were to have the bed and couch option. I did not order this option as I would never use it. Lippert is the manufacture.

On my order sheet it was call “Gen II garage screen wall w/sliding windows”. You could not get this option with the pull down screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 83B67C96-A8A8-4E05-8876-CF4AA2D3598D.jpg  
    Last edited by mostad; 09-03-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    2021 F350 CC LB
    DW, diesel, 4x4
    2020 Momentum 320G

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this post is a few months old, but looking for information on how much garage space is taken up by the glass door option and patio railing. Going to order a 395M in the future and the garage will be a little tight for our needs, but I really like the features.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2022 Momentum 23G, previously 2017 Reflection 312BHTS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMXChris View Post
    I know this post is a few months old, but looking for information on how much garage space is taken up by the glass door option and patio railing. Going to order a 395M in the future and the garage will be a little tight for our needs, but I really like the features.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Great question, I went out to mine and measured it. It is taking away 8 1/2” for the glass doors and patio side panels, so my 11’ garage is now only 10’ 2 1/2”, I measured to verify. This is still fine for me but if I had thought about it taking up that much room I would have considered bumping up to the next bigger unit. Don’t get me wrong I do really like the doors and I’m glad I ordered it with it.

Best Regards, Keith
    2021 F350 CC LB
    DW, diesel, 4x4
    2020 Momentum 320G

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Removing the patio doors

Quote Originally Posted by mostad View Post
    Hey just so you know I received my 2020 Momentum 320 a few weeks back and the patio door option is glass and screens. The glass slides up like a storm door and the screens are permeant.

I see that it says these doors are removable. I don't see anyway to remove them. Any ideas?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cberdar View Post
    I see that it says these doors are removable. I don't see anyway to remove them. Any ideas?
    If memory severs me correctly up top next to the inside wall where it pivots there is a bracket that you loosen then you lift it off the bottom track. I had to fix my track right after I got my camper and it was easy to hang back in place. If you need more please ask and I go get some photos for you.
    2021 F350 CC LB
    DW, diesel, 4x4
    2020 Momentum 320G

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just picked up 2020 351M and it's glass as well.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a 2021 Momentum 320G with the Lippert 3 seasons door option last fall and recently took delivery on it. It came delivered with full screens but glass panes only on the bottom half of the doors. I have been in touch with the dealer as well as Lippert and so far cannot get an answer as to why there is glass only on the lower half. Anyone have any experience with this?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJNewb View Post
    Ordered a 2021 Momentum 320G with the Lippert 3 seasons door option last fall and recently took delivery on it. It came delivered with full screens but glass panes only on the bottom half of the doors. I have been in touch with the dealer as well as Lippert and so far cannot get an answer as to why there is glass only on the lower half. Anyone have any experience with this?
    The top part of the glass is lowered to to the bottom during transporting. They work like a storm door and have 2 spring loaded tabs you move in towards the center then raise the glass up. Make sure you lower them when in motion.
    2021 F350 CC LB
    DW, diesel, 4x4
    2020 Momentum 320G

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone been able to modify these doors to have a doggy door that allows pets to go out on the patio deck without having to leave the doors open?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast