User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The calibration procedure is simple and everybody that gets a new rig with an auto level system should do that prior to first use. Of course, most dealers won't tell you that. Both of my Grand Design 5th wheels were very close to level when delivered but I recalibrated them anyway. It only takes about one minute.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cfowler55 View Post
    If you haven't already , download the Lippert app to your phone or tablet. It has operation and diagnostics on most systems. It's a bit cumbersome but the info is there. myLCI
    Yes, should have known theree's an app! Forget the paper manual, I'm getting the app!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    The manual has the procedure to set the “zero point calibration” on page 19

By the way if anyone was wondering if this procedure works on the S-Class with electric jacks and slides - yes it does.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post
    The calibration procedure is simple and everybody that gets a new rig with an auto level system should do that prior to first use. Of course, most dealers won't tell you that. Both of my Grand Design 5th wheels were very close to level when delivered but I recalibrated them anyway. It only takes about one minute.
    The very first time I tried to hitch the truck and trailer when I took delivery, the leveling system went into some kind of fail mode. When the mechanic came to help, he knew about that procedure, but thought it was some kind of reset. It did allow the system to function to where I could hitch, but when I got home and used Auto-Level, it was way out of whack. Maybe I found the re-cal in the manual and fixed it myself. Just get it perfectly level and then do the Zero-Point procedure. The trailer will then know what level is.
    Tom and Kathy
    Fort Collins, CO
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2016 RAM 2500, 6.7 Turbo Diesel,
    Crew Cab, Standard Bed, Hitch Prep
    B&W Companion Hitch

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by surfintom View Post
    The very first time I tried to hitch the truck and trailer when I took delivery, the leveling system went into some kind of fail mode. When the mechanic came to help, he knew about that procedure, but thought it was some kind of reset. It did allow the system to function to where I could hitch, but when I got home and used Auto-Level, it was way out of whack. Maybe I found the re-cal in the manual and fixed it myself. Just get it perfectly level and then do the Zero-Point procedure. The trailer will then know what level is.
    Yeah, when we went through our PDI the guy was telling me you don't have to do that, it knows what level is!
    I was looking for that procedure in our GD owners manual but its not there, I read every page. GD conveniently left it out. I tried to download the LCI manual since they don't include it anymore in the black bag but their stupid web site kept taking me to advertisements. So I printed out the page above and laminated it. I will attach it to the inside of the cargo door next to the controller. Thanks Jerry
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12