We have just returned home with a brand new baby Solitude 369. We spent two days at the dealer learning about the little fellow and everything works as it was intended. They did have to replace the part on the bed that holds it up because it made a lot of groaning sounds when it was raised or lowered and a latch on the refrigerator vent but other then that everything was just great. We drove it back to the house about 130miles and not a twitch in the system. Inside is lovely and fit and finish was as good as I could have wished for. I don't know why it took them so long to get it to me since I am someone special and I guess I had to wait my turn but why????? All kidding aside we expected to get the unit either late Sept or early October but the last week of August was a big surprise and a happy one at that. Just to let everyone know the dresser that they put in the front bedroom was larger then the old type but only by a little bit and I was expecting something that went from the window to the walk in closet but there is so much space in the unit I guess we can live with a few inch loss. We are very happy with the unit and I think they did a #1 job on fit and finish. We are off next week for a few days to see what we have forgotten from the multi hour class and then off to Hunting beach SC for a week at the beach and sand. We did get the upgraded tires and a surge protector installed along with a few wonder fans and a second AC/heat pump unit in the master. Can't wait until we can get out west for the summer.