User Tag List

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just had our "big" yard sale everything is almost gone! The date on the calendar is September 13th we are heading back to Washington (State), this time as full timers. Fear, excitement, and nervous anticipation are the dominate emotions. The planned trip is going to be 19 days. Our first trip from Washington to Florida was in a 39ft DP, this time we're towing the Reflection I am keeping my fingers crossed.
    Jesse, Jessica, Jamie, & Jocelyn Norris
    2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn 6.4 Liter Hemi
    2020 Reflection 312BHTS
    Pro-Pride Hitch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JS Coast to Coast View Post
    We just had our "big" yard sale everything is almost gone! The date on the calendar is September 13th we are heading back to Washington (State), this time as full timers. Fear, excitement, and nervous anticipation are the dominate emotions. The planned trip is going to be 19 days. Our first trip from Washington to Florida was in a 39ft DP, this time we're towing the Reflection I am keeping my fingers crossed.
    Congrats on entering the Full Timer ranks. We’ve been at it 6 years next month and enjoyed each day. Assume you’re retired, so take your time to see the sights along the way. Most of all, HAVE FUN!
    Alan and Kathleen
    2015 Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
    2014 Ford F350 Dually (Stormtrooper)
    2012 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS (Land Speeder)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arhayes View Post
    Congrats on entering the Full Timer ranks. We’ve been at it 6 years next month and enjoyed each day. Assume you’re retired, so take your time to see the sights along the way. Most of all, HAVE FUN!
    Thank You! No not retired yet, but telecommuting and flying occasionally. We will take 19 days to get there so we have some stops planned.
    Jesse, Jessica, Jamie, & Jocelyn Norris
    2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn 6.4 Liter Hemi
    2020 Reflection 312BHTS
    Pro-Pride Hitch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JS Coast to Coast View Post
    Congrats !!! Are you going to take a different route this time so you can color is some additional states on your map ? From FLorida to Washington in May we took the midwest route up through Missouri and Iowa and Wyoming and Montana. It was a great trip. Have been full timing only since December, but having fun. You will too.
    Hobo Bill
    From Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Traveling Full Time Across the US
    2019 Reflection 5th Wheel 337RLS
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW Cummins 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    Goodrich T/A KO2 All Terrain Tires
    Reese RP30081 20K
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Timer's Roll Call

Sold our house and bought a 379fl. Been in it full time since December of 2014. The bad part is this camper hasn’t moved since it was delivered to us in November of 2014. I do know the tires will have to be replaced.
    Last edited by Sparkydh; 08-30-2020 at 05:24 AM.
    2015 Solitude 379fl

Jeff & Kathy
    Central Indiana

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Retired from the service and wife went from Reservist back to Active Duty. Sold our house and down sized to a 10x20 storage unit. Full timing while stationed in Maryland. Started out with our 2016 Imagine Bunk House and upgraded to a 2021 Solitude 3740-BH.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SNs2011 View Post
    Retired from the service and wife went from Reservist back to Active Duty. Sold our house and down sized to a 10x20 storage unit. Full timing while stationed in Maryland. Started out with our 2016 Imagine Bunk House and upgraded to a 2021 Solitude 3740-BH.
    Welcome to the fulltime ranks. Wife and I are both retired and we went fulltime July this year and loving every minute. The 3740 is a great floorplan.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We really like the 3740 and enjoying the the extra space to move around. We are doing some remodeling though. Will post pictures when we are done with some projects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jon here, I have been working construction on the road for a little over 6 months and the hotels were getting old and the per diem money I could save was substantial so back in November I bought an Imagine XLS 22RBE it might be small but I am glad I made the change! I believe RV life has changed me, now I want to rent out my house get a bigger truck and a fifth wheel (my two year plan)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Steven,
    I was just reading your post and about your rig. The Southfork Edition was one of two finalists for our ‘forever hauler’ when we were shopping in very early 2019. In the end we went with a 2019 Longhorn and that 1000 lb/ft Cummins. That Southfork was one sweet setup, though and there were a few still available in Mar 2019 when we were looking.

I say all that to say this, I had done a ton of research and yes, the 2019 offered a higher torque engine, but not by much, and I have the 3.73 rear end in mine, as well so I was pretty sure your Max tow was considerably low at 20,000 lbs. I have attached a screen shot of the RAM publish literature for your review.

At an average trailer weight of 15,500 you’re only running about 60% of your max tow, vice 75%. Bottom line, those 2018’s were bad ******, too.

Happy trails, my friend, and brother in arms. (Retired Navy, here)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4D09DBEB-8A39-47A3-9E4B-B4A24434E4B7.jpeg  
    2021 GDRV Reflection 320MKS 5ver (hauled by The Beast)
    The Beast - 2019 RAM 3500 Longhorn, CC, LB, DRW, 6.7L Cummins HO, Aisin 6spd, 4wd
    Previous: 2005 Minnie Winnie Class C towing 2014 Mini Cooper Countryman S (both 4 sale)

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast