User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Campers View Post
    Gene

What the heck was all of that, I am a dumb dumb with electricianese , could you put that in other terms , like you will be fine or not please.

Brian

By the way I always like your input even though I do not understand most of it.
    Yea, I think he may have "single phased" most people on that post!

And the term "single phased" is an electrical term usually referring to 3 phase squirrel cage motors. The meaning is that they normally operate on 3 phase power.....480VAC 3 phase.....2300VAC 3 phase, etc. and one of the fuses that feeds the motor, blows. The motor will usually not start the next time it is tried, and mostly just sits there and hums loudly and kind of oscillates sometimes. So his post "single phased" most folks.....they don't understand and they just sit there and hum! Electrical humor........gotta love it.......or not!
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papahoosh View Post
    I am going there next month, should I be concern?
    I tried to call Progressive Industries but it was too late, I will call them tomorrow. FDR sent me a survey that I completed and outlined my problems. I asked to be contacted by a ranger. I will update this site as I receive info. The park is awesome and Callaway Gardens is a great place. It has a good zip line course, a birds of prey show. Also check out Wild Animal Safari.
    2019 GMC 2500 HD Denali
    2021 Reflection 337RLS / EMS HW50C
    Reece 20K Goosebox
    Solid Step

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This only matters if you have an EMS. If you don’t, don’t worry, what you don’t know won’t hurt you. Sorry I had to say that.
    What will happen is you will shorten the life of your motor driven appliances, i.e. refer, air conditioner
    2019 GMC 2500 HD Denali
    Reece 20K Goosebox
    Solid Step

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coheeba View Post
    I tried to call Progressive Industries but it was too late, I will call them tomorrow. FDR sent me a survey that I completed and outlined my problems. I asked to be contacted by a ranger. I will update this site as I receive info. The park is awesome and Callaway Gardens is a great place. It has a good zip line course, a birds of prey show. Also check out Wild Animal Safari.
    So was there any electrical damage to your RV?
    2020 Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the OP. I suspect your getting this code at “quiet hours” (less draw on the system). One of the camp sites here in Southern NB tried to upgrade their power grid the cheap way; (uping the voltage) as there were so many brownouts. The result was some of their campers cooked their fridge or AC unit. They now run 120 volt AC. Of course now campers are dealing with low voltage during peak hours and are unaware of the insidious slow death to their ACs and fridges. Last year I was getting brownouts at several older campgrounds. Now at older sites (even with 50 amp hookup) I just switch my water heater , fridge over to PP and only use one AC.
    The only time I’d use the bypass is if your waiting on a replacement part or running a genny with an open neutral as the EMS thinks it’s a issue with the neutral wire. You won’t get power into your rig unless you bypass. Honda EU 2000 is one example that has an open neutral. Also known as a floating neutral I believe on these Gen sets.
    Last edited by RVLife68; 04-17-2019 at 08:03 PM.
    2018 F-350 6.7L diesel SRW CCSB Lariat with OEM rolling tonneau
    Pullrite Superglide OE Series #2914, Titan 55Gal Tank(midship)
    2018 Momentum 354 M-Class no mods yet.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVLife68 View Post
    You won’t get power into your rig unless you bypass.
    Or rig up the plug referenced in many, many posts on this topic. Here's just one of many: https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...a-Parallel-Kit
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    Or rig up the plug referenced in many, many posts on this topic. Here's just one of many: https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...a-Parallel-Kit
    Great link and fix to the open neutral. I’m just trying to think if I was in parallel mode ( two Honda EU2000 ) at the time I was getting that code.
    2018 F-350 6.7L diesel SRW CCSB Lariat with OEM rolling tonneau
    Pullrite Superglide OE Series #2914, Titan 55Gal Tank(midship)
    2018 Momentum 354 M-Class no mods yet.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papahoosh View Post
    So was there any electrical damage to your RV?
    No obvious damage but with this type of issue the damage is slow over time and might not appear for months/years. And then the refer; A/C just quits.
    Last edited by Coheeba; 04-18-2019 at 09:39 AM.
    2019 GMC 2500 HD Denali
    Reece 20K Goosebox
    Solid Step

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High voltage can cause early failure to water heater elements, toaster elements, space heaters, motors and electronic devices such as TVs etc.

ANSI C84 Regulations require service voltage range of 114-126 volts. NEMA recommends that all electrical appliances and motors operate between 103.5-126.5 volts.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got off the phone with PI and they said that the unit could be in need of calibration. They have had some issues with the circuit board company and they were not calibrated. He said check the incoming voltage and if it doesn't match the display you need to calibrate the board.

***Disclaimer*** I bear no responsibility for the following information. Proceed at your own risk!! If you are not comfortable preforming the calibration you can send the unit back and PI said they will replace it.

Attachment 19425
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EMS 50 Calibration.jpg  
    2019 GMC 2500 HD Denali
    Reece 20K Goosebox
    Solid Step

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast