User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    mandolin57

Saw a Reflection

On the way to work today I saw a Reflection on 581 close to Harrisburg, PA......waved as I drove by wishing I were them! Anyone on here drive through that area today? It could be dealer hauling in for big Hershey RV show next week too....not sure, but it's great to see GD on the road!

Vietvet66-67
    I don't know if its going to the show or not, but the wife and I will be there on Wednesday for sure looking at all the Reflections they have there. We will be making a decision in the early spring I hope.

mandolin57
    We'll be there too Vietvet, but on Friday/Saturday. We have a Solitude waiting to pick up on the 25th of this month, but it's still a great show and we just love going to look at everything and all the vendor stuff. Hoping maybe we can meet Bill Fenech there on Friday perhaps too. Maybe we'll see you, but if not...have fun and good luck with your search and decision! We looked for over 1 year, but we're almost there!