User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far so good as for Towing it is pretty easy I have a 2500hd with and we even pull it with a 2021 chevy half ton with the weight distribution bars. With my 15 year old daughter pulling it very well. Not sure how big your kids are but the LBunks they maybe playing footsie we have not tried the table to a bed yet. Good luck and hope this helps.
    Mad Jack

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Jack & Melinda from MI
    2021 Grand Design Transcend Xplor 321BH "On Order"
    2014 Chevy 2500HD 4 Door
    Have a Safe and Happy Camping Everyone

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Jack View Post
    So far so good as for Towing it is pretty easy I have a 2500hd with and we even pull it with a 2021 chevy half ton with the weight distribution bars. With my 15 year old daughter pulling it very well. Not sure how big your kids are but the LBunks they maybe playing footsie we have not tried the table to a bed yet. Good luck and hope this helps.
    Mad Jack

Got it, thank you. Surprised your half ton does it ok with 9300lb gross weight!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does really good,
    5.3L not sure of rear end gear.
    Ours does have 11000 rear end but not the HD.
    The extra rest room is great.
    We are pretty happy with it.

Jack & Melinda from MI
    2021 Grand Design Transcend Xplor 321BH "On Order"
    2014 Chevy 2500HD 4 Door
    Have a Safe and Happy Camping Everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a 2021 Transcend 247BH for a little over a year and loved it. Although quite small for our family of 5 (not sure what we were thinking). We upgraded to a 2022 Transcend 321BH “special edition” (only special cuz it’s fiberglass sides instead of the usual aluminum). The one slide is all we needed to make all the difference with regards to space inside. We’ve only had it out twice this year (4 hours one way) and so far so good (knock on wood). Quality build and great customer service. Pulling this behemoth (37’) is a breeze but I’m pulling it with a 2020 6.7 F350.

Best of luck!

A-A-Ron
    2020 F350 SRW 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    2021 Transcend Xplor 247BH
    2023 Reflection 297RSTS
    2020 F-350 Lariat 6.7 PowerStroke SRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamakazi98 View Post
    We had a 2021 Transcend 247BH for a little over a year and loved it. Although quite small for our family of 5 (not sure what we were thinking). We upgraded to a 2022 Transcend 321BH “special edition” (only special cuz it’s fiberglass sides instead of the usual aluminum). The one slide is all we needed to make all the difference with regards to space inside. We’ve only had it out twice this year (4 hours one way) and so far so good (knock on wood). Quality build and great customer service. Pulling this behemoth (37’) is a breeze but I’m pulling it with a 2020 6.7 F350.

Best of luck!

A-A-Ron
    2020 F350 SRW 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    2021 Transcend Xplor 247BH
    Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated! Enjoy the rest of the season!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a 2019 Solitude 385GK that we lived in while building a house, we sold it and downsized to a 321BH. So far we love it, no issues on the first trip out and the floor plan is perfect. Not thrilled with the outdoor lighting and have run into the room sensor issue on the AC (GD is sending me the relocate kit) and I think the single AC might be a challenge after the Solitude in hot climates. I love towing it compared to the Solitude and overall very impressed with it.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Rupp View Post
    We had a 2019 Solitude 385GK that we lived in while building a house, we sold it and downsized to a 321BH. So far we love it, no issues on the first trip out and the floor plan is perfect. Not thrilled with the outdoor lighting and have run into the room sensor issue on the AC (GD is sending me the relocate kit) and I think the single AC might be a challenge after the Solitude in hot climates. I love towing it compared to the Solitude and overall very impressed with it.
    Thanks for the feedback. What do you tow it with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2010 F250 diesel, hoping to go with a Tundra or F-150 in the near future. I went with a Recurve R3 hitch and really like it, I have to remind myself Im towing a camper, you cant tell its back there

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Rupp View Post
    I have a 2010 F250 diesel, hoping to go with a Tundra or F-150 in the near future. I went with a Recurve R3 hitch and really like it, I have to remind myself Im towing a camper, you cant tell its back there
    My knuckles are starting to turn white just thinking about towing a 321BH with a half-ton, LOL. You are braver than I am.
    Current: 2021 Transcend 261BH, 2019 Ford F250 SRW SWB CC 6.2 - Picture
    Previous: 2016 Jayco X213, 2014 F150 EB 3.5

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rootusrootus View Post
    My knuckles are starting to turn white just thinking about towing a 321BH with a half-ton, LOL. You are braver than I am.
    I originally was going to buy a 321bh. Would have been perfect for my wife + me + our 5 kids. But it would have overloaded my half ton. Had to downsize to a 265BH. I wouldn’t tow a 321bh with a half ton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast