User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being as you have a rear bath you may have two separate places to dump your gray tanks. Do you have a dump outlet in front of the axels and one behind the axels?

If you have these 2 separate places you will not be able to equalize the 2 gray tanks.

Brian

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Campers View Post
    Being as you have a rear bath you may have two separate places to dump your gray tanks. Do you have a dump outlet in front of the axels and one behind the axels?

If you have these 2 separate places you will not be able to equalize the 2 gray tanks.

Brian
    Deptacon,
    Brian has given excellent advice re: getting the twist on Valtera valve for the end of your dump pipe. You do have the 3rd valve forward of the dining slide. You might want to add a label to the side of the trailer above the back two valve pulls, alerting someone of the 3rd valve on the forward side of the slide. Many CGs have reasonably priced pump out service, so you don’t have to hook up and drive to the dump station mid-stay. The person providing service appreciates the added end-pipe Valtera twist on valve addition as well as the alert label to the 3rd valve. The valve is available at most camping/RV stores or on Amazon. Don’t buy the extra cap, as your own will attach to it.
    The indicator lights on the control panel are sorely inadequate, for tanks and battery. We have a completely dead battery and the light indicates it’s fully charged. Last year, we filled the rear grey (as indicated by visible water in sink drain), but indicator said it was only half-full.
    The additional benefit to adding the end pipe valve is that you will never have to cut a trip short because your tank valves won’t close.
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deptacon View Post
    On our first weekend trip out with our 2150RB and I have a few small questions.

The Jensen Radio unit - How the hell do you get the TV sound to broadcast through the speakers and not just the TV speakers? Not on DVD mode - just when watching TV.

Fridge - Check light stays on. Common problem? Fridge is cooling just fine...but the check light wont go off and it appears it wont let me switch to gass mode if i wanted to. Currently plugged into campsite power.

Heater - Little chilly 2 nights here.....Im assuming the heater runs on gas only. Anyone know the consumption rate pounds per hour? I have gauges on my tank so I am keeping an eye on it....like to know consumption rate though so I can run the math.

Gray Tanks 1 and 2 - Does the sinks and shower all run to both Gray tanks in a 2150RB or does bathroom sink and shower run to 1 gray tank and sink kitchen run to the other?

Dumping tomorrow - Any tips - never done it before. Going to try and remember what the rep told me during my walk around.
    Also, forgot to mention re: fridge check light, whenever the source changes in our 2150 (gas to electric or electric to gas) our light comes on. Just have to hit the on-off switch, as if to nudge the controller to figure out the new source.
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndbb View Post
    Also, forgot to mention re: fridge check light, whenever the source changes in our 2150 (gas to electric or electric to gas) our light comes on. Just have to hit the on-off switch, as if to nudge the controller to figure out the new source.
    Awesome I will try that out.

I bought the Valtera valve...but it appears I have to take the current front cap off. Because of the dimples on it, you cant simply place the new valtera valve over it. I tried twisting it off with hand power than didn't seem to work. Guess I will have to use something else to pull it off.

Thanks for pointing out the 2nd dump valve for gray. Didn't know it was there....they probably showed me on the walk through but I forgot.

If the indicator lights are notoriously wrong....whats the best way to determine when I am getting close to full?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deptacon View Post
    Awesome I will try that out.

I bought the Valtera valve...but it appears I have to take the current front cap off. Because of the dimples on it, you cant simply place the new valtera valve over it. I tried twisting it off with hand power than didn't seem to work. Guess I will have to use something else to pull it off.

Thanks for pointing out the 2nd dump valve for gray. Didn't know it was there....they probably showed me on the walk through but I forgot.

If the indicator lights are notoriously wrong....whats the best way to determine when I am getting close to full?
    If we're stationary for more than a couple of days and have a full hookup the grays stay open. The black gets emptied (and flushed) at least every two to three days. We habitually use more water than what some may consider "required" when flushing the toilet to ensure a high water-to-solids ratio. I also use my trailer's built-in black flush every time I empty my tank. I run it until the water coming out is as clear as can be expected.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tv sound is only through tv speakers, bad sound and I hate it too. YouTube has videos showing how to dump, wear gloves and NEVER use a drink water hose to backflush. Use the blue spiral hose. Always dump the black tank first, so that the grey tanks can flush the doo doooos. Veterans leave the valves open when connected to the sewer, unless you want a nasty smell inside your unit. Good luck, don’t dispair we have all been there and ask any question here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12