User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it count if I was sitting in the theater seat of my Momentum 376TH? This was last year in Rapid City.....every morning and every afternoon they would pass through on their way down to the river.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180426_190755_resized.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	19697
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    Does it count if I was sitting in the theater seat of my Momentum 376TH? This was last year in Rapid City.....every morning and every afternoon they would pass through on their way down to the river.

Name:	20180426_190755_resized.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	19697
    Looks like you cooked them something good as they are all lined up and eating happily.

Brian

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MN-Mark View Post
    Beautiful! It looks like a painting,
    X2 ! Everything about the picture is stunning !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, JC - you gotta love the Black Hills Camping experience. We were at Legion Lake Campground attending the Buffalo Roundup.
    From inside the camper, Carol knocked on our big window as I was cooking bacon outside on the picnic table. She had a VERY surprised look on her face ! When I turned my head and looked up, here's is what I saw as I slowly backed away from the fry pan.

Name:	20150926_094245.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	19701

Dan
    Last edited by Canyonlight; 04-30-2019 at 07:13 AM.
    Dan & Carol

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I just returned from my annual trout fishing trip to Crowley Lake, Eastern Sierra. Here's my window view.

Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    That's a hoot, boyscout -- we live on the central east coast in FL, so we spend all our winters there. We like the Gulf Coast of AL in the fall (Sept, after Labor Day). This view is from site A7 at the Wahweap Campground and Marina on Lake Powell in Page, Arizona a few days ago.
    Thanks @traveldawg, even if you did rub in the fact that you have a permanent place in Florida. We've lived in the trailer along the west coast of FL for a few months the past couple of years, and then in February moved north and west trying to follow the 70's temperatures and see different things. Alabama's OK in February too - not just the fall - and southern MS very pleasant (if sometimes rainy) in March.

However your spectacular view is one of the reasons I'm hoping we'll go west next year instead of to Florida. I've traveled the whole of the U.S. very thoroughly alone, and want to introduce more of the sights / places to my wife. We have to cram though - we're only allowed in the U.S. for six months per year even though we're solely responsible for its booming economy!

So next year it will NOT be cold in TX / AZ. Will! Not! Be! Cold! Climate change (or whatever) will be over and we'll enjoy the sights (hopefully including the one you posted) while escaping most of our winter. (We had snow falling at dinnertime last night fer gawd's sake!)

Thanks for the detailed information.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not out the dining table window . . . but this is the evening view out the back window at our winter Florida site.
    Florida has a lot of lakes and campgrounds on lakes are way more affordable than campgrounds on the ocean!
    Of course . . . you do have to be mindful of the occasional alligator that cruises by .

Rob

Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I thought the same thing, can't believe I got that photo with my phone camera.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    R. H. & Jessica, Virginia http://blog.borderlinechaos.com/wp-c...dStatesMap.gif
    2017 Momentum 350m 5th Wheeler, B&W Companion 18k hitch
    2017 Ford F350 6.7L Powerstroke, SRW, 4x4, Long Bed

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    Not out the dining table window . . . but this is the evening view out the back window at our winter Florida site.
    Florida has a lot of lakes and campgrounds on lakes are way more affordable than campgrounds on the ocean!
    Of course . . . you do have to be mindful of the occasional alligator that cruises by .

Rob

Sorry, a beautiful picture anywhere but through the dining table window is disqualified.

Just kidding... nice pic
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JColeman View Post
    Sorry, a beautiful picture anywhere but through the dining table window is disqualified.
    Just kidding... nice pic
    Yea - of all people, leave it to moderator of great integrity (who knows the rules of the thread) to go rogue on us and "exceed the payload ratings".........geeesh !

Dan
    Dan & Carol

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast