Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 320x

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

320x

looking for owners of 320x models, thinking of buying one. any problems to be concerned with?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just had to take mine to the dealer because the furnace would come on and blow.....cold air. They said the ignitor was touching the burner. When I first got the trailer and finally got it parked for a while, the P trap under the kitchen sink was loose and when I ran water through it, water was pouring out all over the floor. I fixed that myself. The passenger slide out was out of adjustment, I fixed that myself. I have recently found that the shelving system in the pantry is crap. When I got back from the dealer the other day, everything on the bottom shelf was in the floor of the pantry because the little clips that hold the shelf up came out (very frustrating). I tried to fix that but they continually pop out of the notches on the bar on the wall. My fix to that will be to build or buy a type of bookshelf and put in the bottom of the pantry. Check the mount for the TV. When I got back from the dealer, my TV was laying in the floor, cables still attached but the HDMI ends were bent and wouldn't work. The two screws on the back that hold the mounts on to the TV came completely out. The TV still works but I have to get two new HDMI cables. Overall, it's a really nice trailer. It's just a QA check problem from the manufacturer and really aggravating when you drop that much money on a brand new trailer and have to fix things yourself because someone failed to do a proper QA/QC check on it or take the time and pride to build it right the first time. Again, it's a nice trailer, just do a "thorough" walk through when you pick it up ( or any trailer for that matter), oh and it holds the heat pretty well so far since the temps have been starting to drop in Wyoming. Hope this helps. Wade
    Wade & Silke- Falcon, CO

2011 Dodge Ram 5500

Tom & Glo
    Wade, what tires came on your 320X ?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't remember right off hand and I'm at home right now. I will check em out when I get back up to Wyoming in the next few days and would be happy to let you know.
    Wade & Silke- Falcon, CO

2011 Dodge Ram 5500