User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the board and congratulations on the new rig.

Spent my last five years in San Diego and Coronado before we went full time.

If you bought at Mike Thompson's.....before you take it back for any repairs, take a look at the Yelp reviews for service. I can tell you first hand experience, you'll do a lot better with a Mobile Tech. They kept my rig for 2 1/2 months and only repaired two of the simple things but told me that all five things on my list were repaired. They lied to me about my fresh water holding tank, telling me that they were waiting on Grand Design to get back to them and that's why it was taking so long. I called GD and they told me that Mike Thompson's hadn't submitted a warranty repair request yet but that when they do, GD has 48 business hrs. to respond to that request. So many lies and so little work from Mike Thompson's.

If you're going to go with Dish......I got estimates from three RV shops in the area for Dish satellite, Hopper with Sling and two wireless joeys. They would need my Momentum for at least a week, 10 days and two weeks. Then my wife suggested calling a local Dish installer. AmeriSat was several hundred bucks cheaper than the lowest bid I'd gotten from the RV shops and they came to me and had it done in a Saturday morning! Very short cable run on my roof and very short run inside my Momentum. David, the installer, worked at an RV shop for a few years before he went to AmeriSat. See my review here (the review by Doin It On Time).... https://www.yelp.com/biz/amerisat-sa...Dish+satellite
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations. It’s beautiful! You are going to enjoy the forum. Post some pictures of your adventures!
    Pino and sherry
    2019 GD 303 RLS
    2018 GMC 2500 Duramax
    Anderson hitch
    Champion 3400 dual fuel generator
    “Out ‘n About, Eh”

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations and welcome.