User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I opted out through the settings which is located in the upper left next to log in/out , but today I find all you can do is disable all emails through Global email. which will stop notification of quotes etc. Something has changed since I did that a few years ago
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    I opted out through the settings which is located in the upper left next to log in/out , but today I find all you can do is disable all emails through Global email. which will stop notification of quotes etc. Something has changed since I did that a few years ago
    AH HA. So we can't control it. That is all I wanted to know. I kept looking for a way and could not find it. I shall look no more .
    We crazy folks thank you kind lady. Have a great day.
    Jim T.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you join the site, you are added to the newsletter mail list. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the newsletter itself. If you have unsubscribed but once again wish to get the newsletter, I'll need to re-add your info to the mailing list. Currently there is no setting in your profile options to do this yourself although it's on the "please build this feature" list.
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Janet;

Please add us to the newsletter list as well. Not sure if I disabled it or not, but It sound interesting.

Thanks;
    Rob
    Rob & Kathy
    2019 F350 CCSB SRW, w/Demco Autoslide.
    2019 Solitude 310GK.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
    I'll need to re-add your info to the mailing list.
    Hi Janet;

I think I forgot to tag you in my reply, sorry about that....
    ----------------
    Hi Janet;

Please add us to the newsletter list as well. Not sure if I disabled it or not, but It sound interesting.

Thanks;
    Rob
    Rob & Kathy
    2019 F350 CCSB SRW, w/Demco Autoslide.
    2019 Solitude 310GK.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by one555 View Post
    Can I also be sent a copy of the newsletter?

Thanx,

Larry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It looks like we are sending them to your gmail address. Can you take a look in your promo folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob+Kath View Post
    Hi Janet;

Thanks;
    Rob
    Added.
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Janet, my newsletter stopped working again as I haven't seen one in 3 weeks or so. I don't know how it stopped the first time and I have no idea how it stopped this time. Can you re-instate me again, please? I don't play with "settings" and haven't touched them since looking for a way to restart the newsletter before making my first request. Any ideas as to what I may be doing to cause this to happen would be appreciated.
    Dave

2017 Solitude 310 G/K
    2017 Ford F-350 CC SRW
    B&W Companion Hitch
    Travel Buddies: Golden Retrievers - Gaines and Guinness

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DPGator View Post
    Janet, my newsletter stopped working again as I haven't seen one in 3 weeks or so. I don't know how it stopped the first time and I have no idea how it stopped this time. Can you re-instate me again, please? I don't play with "settings" and haven't touched them since looking for a way to restart the newsletter before making my first request. Any ideas as to what I may be doing to cause this to happen would be appreciated.
    Hi - no idea what would have caused the change. You have been added back into thee mailing.

BTW you can set this yourself in your account settings on the Edit Profile page - bottom option is the Newsletter. Changing the pip adds or removes from the list.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Janet. My newsletter stopped yet again shortly after the last time you reset me back in June. I promise I am not intentionally fooling with any settings anywhere so I don’t think this is self inflicted. Now that it’s winter again I find I miss the weekly highlights. Could you re-re-re-add me to the distribution? Maybe the third time will be a charm. Many thanks!
    Dave

2017 Solitude 310 G/K
    2017 Ford F-350 CC SRW
    B&W Companion Hitch
    Travel Buddies: Golden Retrievers - Gaines and Guinness

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DPGator View Post
    Janet. My newsletter stopped yet again shortly after the last time you reset me back in June. I promise I am not intentionally fooling with any settings anywhere so I don’t think this is self inflicted. Now that it’s winter again I find I miss the weekly highlights. Could you re-re-re-add me to the distribution? Maybe the third time will be a charm. Many thanks!
    This should be started up again - look for the next issue soon

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast