User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weekly Newsletter - Read all about it

In the coming week we are going to begin sending an updated e-newsletter with links to some interesting forum topics and newsy bits. If you find that you aren't interested you can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the link at the bottom of the issue. Unsubscribing from the newsletter will not affect your regular forum subscription notices

The newsletter is built by pulling from the most popular discussions of the week and some of the best of RV Lifes articles. If you login every day already, you may see some discussions you overlooked and for those that login only occasionally it will be a good way to stay up to date. If you want to opt-out there is a link in the footer of each newsletter or you can make this change in your account settings.

E-mail updates: If it's been a very long time since you've reviewed your forum account info and your e-mail address has changed, you may get an automated PM if the newsletter or a forum notification bounces and is returned as deliverable. That PM will have some instructions about how to update stale addresses and we hope this will help both reduce unwanted mail to your provider and help those who may have forgotten to check their account info.

Look for the first edition in a few days and happy reading
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
    In the coming week we are going to begin sending an updated e-newsletter with links to some interesting forum topics and newsy bits. If you find that you aren't interested you can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the link at the bottom of the issue. Unsubscribing from the newsletter will not affect your regular forum subscription notices

The newsletter is built by pulling from the most popular discussions of the week and some of the best of RV Lifes articles. If you login every day already, you may see some discussions you overlooked and for those that login only occasionally it will be a good way to stay up to date. If you want to opt-out there is a link in the footer of each newsletter or you can make this change in your account settings.

E-mail updates: If it's been a very long time since you've reviewed your forum account info and your e-mail address has changed, you may get an automated PM if the newsletter or a forum notification bounces and is returned as deliverable. That PM will have some instructions about how to update stale addresses and we hope this will help both reduce unwanted mail to your provider and help those who may have forgotten to check their account info.

Look for the first edition in a few days and happy reading
    Janet, Sounds interesting, but I’m curious. Will the newsletter be distributed to all who’ve REGISTERED to this forum, to only paid members, to registrants on all the RV Life forums, all the domains under the company’s LLC (sorry, forgot the name, impressive as it, and the mission statement is-seriously, no snark).
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nancy,

Here is an example of what the newsletter will look like:
    http://newsletter.rvlife.com/issues/2206

As you can see it’s designed to only be sent to people who have registered here on GDOF. Every newsletter will have a link in the newsletter which you can click to disable them. We follow all best practices and law related to email sending and take member privacy seriously.
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to this.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My weekly newsletter started but has now stopped. I’m not sure what I did to stop it but would certainly appreciate some assistance turning it back on. Many thanks
    Dave

2017 Solitude 310 G/K
    2017 Ford F-350 CC SRW
    B&W Companion Hitch
    Travel Buddies: Golden Retrievers - Gaines and Guinness

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DPGator View Post
    My weekly newsletter started but has now stopped. I’m not sure what I did to stop it but would certainly appreciate some assistance turning it back on. Many thanks
    It should be in your profile settings but I can't find it . @Janet H might be able to shed a little direction on this.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DPGator View Post
    You should see this start up again in the next few days. Looks like the unsubscribe link got clicked at some point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
    You should see this start up again in the next few days. Looks like the unsubscribe link got clicked at some point.
    Hi Janet, hoping you can help us with the same issue. Can you tell us how to correct the 'unsubscribe link'? Thanks.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll get this started up again for you.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s working!!! Many thanks for your help. If you could share your “magic” it would be appreciated.
    Dave

2017 Solitude 310 G/K
    2017 Ford F-350 CC SRW
    B&W Companion Hitch
    Travel Buddies: Golden Retrievers - Gaines and Guinness

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast