User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated View Post
    Do like I suggested in an earlier post.....put it up with some masking tape first to see how well it works there. If it's good, make it permanent. If it's not, take it down and try another location. Repeat until you are happy with how it works.
    Finally got up to the trailer this afternoon. I went with the suggestion per @xrated of taping first before mounting. I used a command strip for this. Shoooo. Don't tell the wife I borrowed one. Now I did a simulated position in a truck since I cannot bring the truck to the trailer today due to drop offs. However the new position in the left front corner of the over head cabinet in the front bedroom seemed to hook right up at replicated distance. I would like to have a real truck for real world but it seemed to be faster picking up. I would say within 20 seconds unlike before it was probably around 60 seconds. I will have to check it out on the next camping trip when the truck is hooked up.

Here is a photo of my temp location.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190527_132415359.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	20337

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FordmanNJ; 05-27-2019 at 02:24 PM.
    2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT CCSB 4x4 6.2 gasser 3.73 E locker
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 285BHS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine was flawless this weekend on our inaugural trip. I can't believe how easy it is to level with the Andersen leveler's & level mate pro.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FordmanNJ View Post
    Finally got up to the trailer this afternoon. I went with the suggestion per @xrated of taping first before mounting. I used a command strip for this. Shoooo. Don't tell the wife I borrowed one. Now I did a simulated position in a truck since I cannot bring the truck to the trailer today due to drop offs. However the new position in the left front corner of the over head cabinet in the front bedroom seemed to hook right up at replicated distance. I would like to have a real truck for real world but it seemed to be faster picking up. I would say within 20 seconds unlike before it was probably around 60 seconds. I will have to check it out on the next camping trip when the truck is hooked up.

Here is a photo of my temp location.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190527_132415359.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	20337

Hang in there, you're making progress. The metal cab of the truck my impact the signal a bit, so just be prepared once you are hooked up to the truck to make some tweaks. I think you've got it on the run.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update. This is the new home for the level mate pro. Once I got the level reset per a level. I reset the LML app, the product seems to be spot on. Quick to connect. Level is perfect. Hitch height saved. Fridge happy. AC drain happy. Wife happy. I'm happy. It has been making leveling functions much easier.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1562550493467.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	21194

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FordmanNJ View Post
    Quick update. This is the new home for the level mate pro. Once I got the level reset per a level. I reset the LML app, the product seems to be spot on. Quick to connect. Level is perfect. Hitch height saved. Fridge happy. AC drain happy. Wife happy. I'm happy. It has been making leveling functions much easier.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1562550493467.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	21194

If I remember correctly the directions say it should be mounted level on a side wall near the front of your camper. It looks like you originally had it on a curved front.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain D View Post
    If I remember correctly the directions say it should be mounted level on a side wall near the front of your camper. It looks like you originally had it on a curved front.
    You are thinking the second placement of the device. The original location was in an overhead storage area by the couch. This location was about center with the trailer. My thought process figured it would work good there and I was wrong. This picture you quoted, it the latest location. It works to my liking there. Since there was a bit of a discussion about where to locate the device, I figured my updates will help the next person in positioning of the sensor plus it also gives it a model perspective. "Oh this guy has a 285BHTS. He install in the this area. I will try there..."

Also who reads directions?!?!? LoL

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine worked fine with an older Motorola Droid Turbo phone. It finally went south so I got a new cheap Samsung A50. Now the Level Mate is hit or miss on connecting. My sensor is in the from curb side storage compartment and even when standing right by the baggage door with my phone it's still hit or miss for a connection. When it does connect I can take my phone up to the truck to back in without problems. Frustrating to say the least.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goducks14 View Post
    Mine worked fine with an older Motorola Droid Turbo phone. It finally went south so I got a new cheap Samsung A50. Now the Level Mate is hit or miss on connecting. My sensor is in the from curb side storage compartment and even when standing right by the baggage door with my phone it's still hit or miss for a connection. When it does connect I can take my phone up to the truck to back in without problems. Frustrating to say the least.
    I have had that happen with my Samsung phone as well a couple of times. Very frustrating.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456