Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Customer Service incredible

We just bought our 369RL last Wednesday and have been in it a week. We traded our 2012 Alpine and what a good move this was! When I was considering Grand Design I used to review this forum and read what folks said but after experiencing Keystone Customer service I was leary of all the good things said about Grand Design customer service. Well yesterday I called parts to see if we could add something and while we were talking I in passing asked how to fix the refridgerator panel as my wife had taken the company advertisement off the refridgerator and trying to get the glue off scratched it. When we were done talking about the part the parts guy asked me which panel was damaged. He then said the replacement was on it's way. I was so used to dealing with Keystone I never even thought to ask for a replacement, but he did it automatically. The quality of things they did with this 5th wheel is incredible. If you are considering Grand Design--pull the trigger--you won't regret it!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will second that comment! Especially after the customer service we got to experience at the rally! THANK YOU JERRY MCCARTHY!!! I don't think things could have been handled for all of us any better! Just cements the decision that we made last Dec. to get in the Grand Design family!!
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll third that! Jerry and his crew and Grand Design went above and far beyond anything we had expected at the rally. It really is a "GRAND" company. You can't go wrong with the decision and if you have problems they will be taken care of
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll chime in - we didn't really have anything "wrong" - just some minor things that weren't necessary but Grand Design and Atwood either took care of them or are sending me the parts to complete. The rain prevented GD from completing everything. We had some frost problemsw in our freezer so the Atwood Tech came over and adjusted the door handle but it didn't work. Came back the next morning with a new freezer door and installed that. That one also had bad seals (they are molded into the door - no replacing just the seals) and our freezer frosted up worse. We called this morning, drove to the Atwood headquarters in Elkhart (not far from the campground) and they came out, inspected the freezer and the hinges, then put on a new freezer door they had been testing out in the lab so they knew it was a good one!! Good service all around.
    Jim and Cecille
    Sumner, MI
    2019 Solitude S-Class 2930RL #1098
    Used to be 2014 Reflection 337RLS #277
    2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax 6.5' Box

4daysrock
    I also had a issue with my trailer and was really unsure how it would be handled. It took one phone call to JD in customer service and it was a done deal! They gave me the ok to have a RV repair company of my choice to fix my trailer!!! Just makes me think I made the right choice going with Grand Design.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The customer service is amazing! Jerry and his team are fantastic. They got soaked working in the rain at the rally.

Kay & Dave - Virginia Beach, VA
    Golden Retriever Molly - Been swimming in 28 states
    2019 Solitude 310GK
    2019 GMC Denali CC/LB SRW
    Previous rig: 2014 Reflection 303RLS #314 and 2008 Silverado 2500 D/A

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again - the Service was not only incredible, but Jerry and his Team went far and above any expectations. They corrected additional issues they found outside of our requests, and did more than we asked for. You can rest assured that not only does Grand Design have a great product to begin with, but they absolutely have a commitment to Customer Service far and above most companies with which I've dealt over the years. The Rally really solidified our purchase and reaffirmed for us that we made the right decision in buying our "home". Kudos, Grand Design!
    Alan and Kathleen
    2015 Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
    2014 Ford F350 Dually (Stormtrooper)
    2012 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS (Land Speeder)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jerry has a GREAT sense of humor. His team did a fantastic job at the rally.

JD is on it. He and the techs from GD fixed everything we asked and more.
    Chris and Debbie
    St. Charles County, MO
    2007 Dodge Ram Cummins DRW
    2015 369RL Solitude

Ann Wilson
    We are so happy that we attended the Rally. We had so much fun and met so many nice people. Grand Design went above and beyond to provide exceptional service to us. We had our entry door replaced, thank you Jerry and JD and the techs who came to our unit (didnt get their names) Also want to give a shout out to the "grand" people at Parts and Service (Tim who fixed our slide out issue in less then 5 min. and the other techs there who installed our entry door) Also the lady at the reception desk didnt get her name but what a nice knowledgeable person.