Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Access

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Access

Hello I am new to forum and am unable to access pictures in the forums any help on this matter

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mydmax05, when you first join the forum you are a Trial Member. You have full access to the forum for the first 30 days. At the end of the 30 days, if you decide not to become a Site Sponsor, paid member, you become a Registered Guest and loose full access to include seeing attachments and posting attachments.

Steve

droidguru
    Not to HJ a thread but who actually runs this website? Is it run by GD? If so what you are saying (to be sure) is my $70K trailer purchase only covers my access fee for 30 days after that I pay $12 a year? If it is not run by GD (and given their are no ads) I understand this completely. However if it is the prior........really? They can't grant free access for a year as part of the deal or flat out make it free?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not owned or run by GD, but by someone that spends personal time doing this for no monetary return. We are very lucky to have such a fine place to gather and discuss. The $12 helps cover the cost of the site itself.
    Zachary, LA
    2015 F350 4x4 with air bags
    B&W Companion with turnover ball
    2012 F250 4x4 with air bags
    B&W Companion with turnover ball
    2015 toyhauler, other brand :-(

droidguru
    Quote Originally Posted by lajones View Post
    It is not owned or run by GD, but by someone that spends personal time doing this for no monetary return. We are very lucky to have such a fine place to gather and discuss. The $12 helps cover the cost of the site itself.
    This is good to know, I was unaware. Thanks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also mention one of the points made on the membership information is that the fee does a really effective job of keeping the trolls out. That point alone was all it took to inspire me to get a 3 year membership- and $1 a month isn't that unreasonable. (Just my $.02)
    Ussuri Bruin (and his owners)
    2014 Ram Laramie Mega Cab 3500 DRW
    24K Pull-Rite SuperGlide Hitch
    2015 Momentum 380TH

droidguru
    Quote Originally Posted by wrp75_CO View Post
    I'd also mention one of the points made on the membership information is that the fee does a really effective job of keeping the trolls out. That point alone was all it took to inspire me to get a 3 year membership- and $1 a month isn't that unreasonable. (Just my $.02)
    I don't disagree, you have a great thing going here and a great community of helpful people. I wish everyone all the best. I won't end up paying for the simple fact that I am currently a contributing member of 28 forums (all of which are truly wonderful and very helpful) however if I pay fees for all of these it would be $28 a month or $336 dollars a year which in terms we can all understand, is an RV payment!

Again I wish everyone here the best and I'll be happy to provide any input that my restricted access will allow me to do, as I learn more about my rig!

Happy Trails to each of you!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, 28 forums! I can barely keep up with this and iRV2.
    Ussuri Bruin (and his owners)
    2014 Ram Laramie Mega Cab 3500 DRW
    24K Pull-Rite SuperGlide Hitch
    2015 Momentum 380TH