User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For this, the best thing is some small trash cans that you can put in a convenient place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For this, the best thing is some small trash cans that you can put in a convenient place, so it doesn't interfere with you. We put it between our refrigerator and the sink to wash the dishes. That spot is excellent for a trash can and doesn't use up much space. Also, if we are staying at a place for a long time, I order Garbage Bin Rental Toronto services so they can bring us a large dumpster and dispose of it properly. I've used their services before when our family spent more time in a regular house than a motorhome. I think it's pretty convenient.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use something very similar to this can and keep it under the overhang of the island countertop closest to the hutch. I don't like having to open drawers, cabinets, or closets every time I want to throw something away. It takes standard kitchen size trash can liners and stores nicely with the lid tucked inside it under the dinette chairs while traveling. Lightweight and easy to clean.

But the one I bought was only around $25...not $70 !

https://www.walmart.com/ip/642907675
    Last edited by IBEW Sparky; 01-17-2022 at 05:56 AM.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12