Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Grey tanks, and one Grey handle in Nautilus P1 newbie question

Good morning all! Quick question. I have a 290BH 5th wheel. Nautilus P1 has 1 grey handle to main grey dump (bathroom sink/shower) , and 2nd Grey handle for kitchen sink is behind driver side wheels. My question is, when I dump rear tank behind wheels and the dump line is connected to the rear tank...do I have to pull the Grey handle on the Nautilus P1 panel also? Logic would tell me no, or I would have an open grey with no line connected...but I wanted to ask any of you if you know-is there a connection between the panel and the 2nd grey tank? Thanks, and go easy-I am a newbie!!! LOL
    2018 F350 Lariat SRW 8' Bed
    2019 Reflection 150 Series 290BH
    Hartland, WI
    Retired Army SGM

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mgosman+2 View Post
    Good morning all! Quick question. I have a 290BH 5th wheel. Nautilus P1 has 1 grey handle to main grey dump (bathroom sink/shower) , and 2nd Grey handle for kitchen sink is behind driver side wheels. My question is, when I dump rear tank behind wheels and the dump line is connected to the rear tank...do I have to pull the Grey handle on the Nautilus P1 panel also? Logic would tell me no, or I would have an open grey with no line connected...but I wanted to ask any of you if you know-is there a connection between the panel and the 2nd grey tank? Thanks, and go easy-I am a newbie!!! LOL
    I have a different model, but do have two grey tanks, two handles, but one outlet. Each handle works it’s own grey tank, and not the other.
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. I did quite a few searches on this and saw some models had both grey tanks that dumped through the one main outlet. My rear grey for the kitchen drains into a separate smaller drain rather than the main-which is why I logically think, pulling the handle for the main grey has nothing to do with the rear handle, but figured I better ask. Thanks again!
    Hartland, WI
    Retired Army SGM

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We have 2 greys, each has their own handle and own outlet.

So we have one dump outlet under the Nautilus with 1 black and 1 grey handle.

There is a 2nd dump outlet in the rear under the kitchen next to the 2nd grey handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMatthewsBand View Post
    We have 2 greys, each has their own handle and own outlet.

So we have one dump outlet under the Nautilus with 1 black and 1 grey handle.

There is a 2nd dump outlet in the rear under the kitchen next to the 2nd grey handle.

Thanks @DaveMatthewsBand! It sounds like we have the same setup. So when you dump your rear (aux) grey tank, you don't also pull the grey handle at your Nautilus right? I ask because I couldn't seem to get my rear grey to read below 2/3 after dewinterizing this year. Water flowed out, but not nearly as fast as my main grey tank. So I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong when trying to dump my rear grey.
    Hartland, WI
    Retired Army SGM

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mgosman+2 View Post
    Thanks @DaveMatthewsBand! It sounds like we have the same setup. So when you dump your rear (aux) grey tank, you don't also pull the grey handle at your Nautilus right? I ask because I couldn't seem to get my rear grey to read below 2/3 after dewinterizing this year. Water flowed out, but not nearly as fast as my main grey tank. So I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong when trying to dump my rear grey.
    Correct, each grey tank has its own dump valve and handle.

Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My unit (2018 350M) has a gray tank and black tank controlled by the Nautilus and the dump/handle behind the axles is for the half bath and is gray/black together.
    2018 Grand Design Momentum 350M
    2018 Dodge Ram 4500 4x4 4 door flatbed Cummins Aisin 4.10s