User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cable

Jody Hammond

Cable

My 379 FL 2014 solitude has cable hook up living room bedroom and storage connections. Which one do I hook my cable to? Cable?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jody Hammond View Post
    My 379 FL 2014 solitude has cable hook up living room bedroom and storage connections. Which one do I hook my cable to? Cable?
    The hubs says you hook up to the cable outlet located outside in the outdoor shower/ water hookup compartment.
    Also in the garage there are two outlets-one for cable and one for satellite but ours were not marked. You just have to try them.
    Hope this helps you!! Hard not to have your TV!!
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

BBJonbo
    If the Reflection is anything like your Solitude, in the utility centre there should be multiple connections. One for each location which are for separate satellite feeds and there should be one labelled cable which routes to all locations. At each TV location there should be 2 connectors. Our top connectors are for cable and bottom for satellite. We have satellite and only connect to the living room outlet and thus no TV in storage area or bedroom. My King Flex has 2 outputs so I could support 2 TVs but we rarely use the one.