I thought that I should post the results of our first camping trip with our new Transcend 26RLS. Let me begin by stating that we had a fantastic time, we wish we'd stayed longer.

I have to say that it was a tad difficult hitching my truck up to trailer, but I expected that because we are using Hensley Arrow hitch. They are a bit more complicated to hitch up than a typical hitch, where you lower the trailer on to the ball. Once we realized that we had to angle the Hensley by adjusting the jacks, we connected easily. It took us no time to hitch up on the way home. The morning that we left to go home from the beach, the winds were blowing hard and gusting like mad and we didn't get one once of sway on the way home. Even with the wind and big trucks passing us like we were standing still, the trailer was rock steady! The Hensley Arrow lived up to its reputation. As for our 26RLS trailer, everything worked flawlessly. We used the bathroom, shower, heat, the stove, oven, microwave, everything except the AC, but we tried that when we picked it up. It was a snap to level up the the trailer using the Beech Lane Levelers. The only issue that we had with the trailer was that we were missing the little 50 cent plastic guide that keeps the bedroom sliding in line and we weren't that crazy about the hand held shower head hose (its a tad too stiff).

Any suggestions on a shower head and hose replacement?

Lastly I'd post a pic of the view out the back window of trailer, but I can't figure out how to do it.