Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bigger Garage

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bigger Garage

I have a 2016 376th. I love the RV however, I want to trade my ultra classic in for a trike. Trikes will not fit in the 2016 models but will in the 17 and 18's. Wondering if anyone has made any mods to the garage to make it wider. I know it would require a bigger ramp door like in the newer models. Really don't want to spend the money for an upgrade to a newer model if a mod could save some cash. Thanks for any input.

2016 Grand Design Momentum 376th
    2015 F350 Platinum Dually
    2011 Harley Ultra Classic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure a Tri-Glide won't fit? I know my wife's Goldwing trike won't fit in any of the baby garage trailers. It will fit inside, but the doors are not wide enough.
    Johnny and Cindy with Bubba & Bopper – rescue furbabies
    2019 Momentum 398M, Roadmaster shocks, Centramatic balancers, TST 507-6 TPMS, Furrion Observation camera, Air-Flex Pin Box, Snappads, Ultra-Fab 2.5” x 3” rollers, Putco 60" Blade LED Tail light bars
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW Lariat, B&W 25K Companion Hitch, Firestone Ride-Rite air bags / compressor, Bakflip MX4 bed cover, Rough Country Grille lights, Ranchhand full bumper and grill