User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    pobrien

Stereo and cable TV

Just bought a 2015 reflection 303. Question: All the option sheets that I looked at showed this as having Blue Tooth stereo. Mine does not, with the unit having a built in atenea this does not pick up stations where we camp. Also Tried hooking up campsite cable, TV would not recognize channels on cable channel search. The atenea worked great and yes I turned the booster off on cable search. Ran a wire thru the window to the TV and the channel search worked well. Has anybody had this problem ? Assuming a splitter is bad or not hooked up looking for locations. Thanks for input

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The newest of the new will have Bluetooth, and also several other features....

They have done some feature changes recently, and some of them are online right now.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

BBJonbo
    I recently purchased a 2015 303RL as well. It is a June 2014 build. I checked my build sheet to the updated website and there are only 2 differences. As you noted the Bluetooth model of the Furrion stereo as well a 2" receiver hitch. Both I could have used.

I just purchased a Bluetooth music gateway to stream sound from my phone/tablet/laptop. I installed a 2" receiver on the from of my truck since there are no bike racks with a warranty for mounting on the rear bumper. Many are doing it but couldn't find a single manufacturer that support this configuration. I personally have found bikes to bounce too much and place too much strain at the back. If ours had the 2" hitch receiver I may not have installed the one on the front of the truck. I love the one on the front and boy does it come in handy in launching my boat.

Would have loved the Bluetooth. There may be more but that is all that is different from my June build vs what is posted on the website. Nice updates and amazed and very impressed how fast GD responds to improvements.