Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tire Inflator

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunfla View Post
    What do y'all use for inflating tires when away from home? I'm looking at a Ryobi P731 18v inflator, mostly because I already have 2 batteries and 2 chargers, and I can use it around the house to inflate air mattresses. Yea? Nay?
    I have the Ryobi P737 which is the smaller handheld one. This is my second one which I only use for lower pressure tires. When trying to inflate higher pressure tires, the hose blew out. My concern with the one you've identified is that the hose might be connected the same way and it blows out. That would stink if you were in a jam and needed to air up a tire.
    2019 F250 Lariat
    2020 Solitude S 2930RL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunfla View Post
    What do y'all use for inflating tires when away from home? I'm looking at a Ryobi P731 18v inflator, mostly because I already have 2 batteries and 2 chargers, and I can use it around the house to inflate air mattresses. Yea? Nay?
    I have a 2000 watt inverter installed so I just carry a Harbor freight 120 volt compressor and 25 feet of air hose.
    2018 297RSTS
    2018 GMC Denali HD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123