Was looking into what it would cost for Texas based health insurance (HMO/PPO) and or supplements on a Texas.gov web site once we go full time and a few months before one of us turns 65. Just to get an idea of what it might cost, plan names, limitations and coverage. You cant get any information unless you enter a phone number and e-mail address, that should have been a red warning flag! Well I entered information into the web site and now I have all these cockroaches coming at me from all over the country trying to sell me their health policy crap! What does someone from Ohio, Florida and other states know about Texas health care policies?
Its like I opened all the flood gates of H311! I should have known better, put in bogus email and phone number information, but had a lapse in brain function. These cockroaches are calling me constantly 3, 4, 5 times, emailing me, texting me bothering me constantly trying to sell me. They only want to give you a monthly cost number hard sell but not hardly any information about what is or is not covered. God I hate these kind of people! Now I'm spending time blocking all these **********????? from my phone and e-mail. Its like I have a virus eating at my phone and e-mail and I'm like an octopus trying to stop it!

One thing I did get out of it was Texas is not the most hospitable state for health insurance before age 65.

Tried to go to like the Escapees site to get info from them, but its frustrating to say the least on their site. Watched one of their health care plan videos and was more confused after listening to them hum, pause and bad video sound, just ended up stopping the video. They never did in the portion I tried to listen to really explain what the individual plans entail, cover or cost.

This is not going to be an easy, anonymous non-obtrusive thing to come up with decision making data in the going full time process.

Sorry for rant, gosh I made a bad mistake!