User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrewer View Post
    That's a very nice generator.

Unfortunately my grill has a regulator on the side that also controls the temperature of the grill.
    I don't think that there is a way to remove it.

My grill is just like this one sold on amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/Smoke-Hollow-...gateway&sr=8-8
    Big, big apologies to you, BeerBrewer! That Smoke Hollow grill does have a combo regulator/temp controller (never to be parted). Saw one yesterday as we picked up some necessities for the weekend on the way to our trailer! Bad on me (just because I’d never seen one, didn’t mean they don’t exist) again, sorry for doubting you. BTW, that is also the smallest gas regulator I’ve ever seen.
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have a 26rls and had the same question about the gray tanks so I called G.D. Indeed there are two tanks, but there seems to be confusion as to dump valves and locations. The gal I talked to seemed pretty convinced that there would be two dump valves. I looked all over that trailer and only see one that is for black and gray combined. She is emailing me some drawings, so maybe that will explain it better. I think the two tanks self level with each other until they fill up.
    2019 Transcend 26rls
    2010 Nissan Titan w full tow package
    Rich & Sharon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There has to be two grey tanks and one drain. You can see that in the pic that I posted. One pipe heads to the back tank and the other to the front tank. If there are no check valves in the pipes (I don't See any) the tanks must equalize.
    Last edited by BeerBrewer; 05-31-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on gray water tanks. I never got a response from G.D. but I camped last weekend and when I dumped on Monday didn't check tank levels after emptying. (both gray indicators showed 2/3 full) Went over to the trailer last night and checked the tank levels and both gray tanks showed empty. So they both drain out of the same outlet for sure. We used much more water for showers than dish water, so they must level each other out.
    2019 Transcend 26rls
    2010 Nissan Titan w full tow package
    Rich & Sharon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123