User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's officially camping season

Well it is for me anyway. Up here in the PNW, the weather is a deterrent 6 months out of the year for me. I'm just happy to see everything working as it should and last winter's was job sure made clean up easier.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190523_143756.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	20285
    2018 Imagine 2600RB

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's our first trip of the year too! Winter held on for a long time. But we are dealing with rain and misty conditions now. Hope it doesn't wreck our shake down trip for this year.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190523_193604.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	20298
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch ISR Version
    Predator 3500W Inverter Generator
    2017 Ram 3500 Mega cab SRW w/6.4L Hemi, Ramboxes, Active Air Rear Suspension
    2017 Aluma 8214HS
    2015 Lund Crossover 1775 XS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be taking my first trip of the year next week . Wife will do her thing and I will enjoy the campfire and a lot of adult beverages

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First trip in a year is in the bag . Only 1 issue some how I bent a stabilizer jack (not sure how) Had my son get one and fix it when I got home . Now to plan the next one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just finished our first two quick trips out with our new 2018 Imagine 2500RL. We had another brand with a Murphy bed, and were done with that after less than a year. In our shopping, we knew we loved the GD's, especially the 2500RL. When we saw a pre-owned 2018 on one of the lots and it was very clean, we jumped on it! We took delivery on a Friday and went straight to one of the State Parks to try things out! We went again last weekend and we are loving it! We have only found one thing wrong right now...that is the Dometic thermostat. I've seen on other posts that plenty of others are having the same problem, so we are working with the Dealer and I will reach out to Dometic as well. We purchased an extended warranty so I feel we will be good to go getting it fixed! It seems to be the front cover of the thermostat and Dometic has an upgraded cover to fix the issue!

Other than that, the wife and I love this RV! Oh and the dog loves it too! Perfect size and perfect layout for us! Can't wait to take it out for longer than just an extended weekend!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving our new 2400BH!

We've gone on two trips so far, with three more planned - and maybe some Fall camping since we're more confident about the additional cold weather capabilities of the rig.

Just wrapped up a trip to Pymatuning State Park in Ohio last week - heading to Western Pennsylvania next week

Bob
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    Progressive Industries Hardwired EMS, RV Airflow, MicroAir EasyStart, MaxxAir Fan
    2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn EcoDiesel CC short bed
    Anderson Weight Distribution Hitch

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're loving our 2400BH - quite the upgrade from our previous couples' trailer!

So far we've been to Nashville and Pymatuning State Park in Eastern Ohio - next week Western Pennsylvania. We're trying to pack as much in as we can this year around work schedules - wish we could camp all summer. Maybe someday...

Pymatuning State Park

Bob
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    Progressive Industries Hardwired EMS, RV Airflow, MicroAir EasyStart, MaxxAir Fan
    2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn EcoDiesel CC short bed
    Anderson Weight Distribution Hitch

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandraze View Post
    We just finished our first two quick trips out with our new 2018 Imagine 2500RL. We had another brand with a Murphy bed, and were done with that after less than a year. In our shopping, we knew we loved the GD's, especially the 2500RL. When we saw a pre-owned 2018 on one of the lots and it was very clean, we jumped on it! We took delivery on a Friday and went straight to one of the State Parks to try things out! We went again last weekend and we are loving it! We have only found one thing wrong right now...that is the Dometic thermostat. I've seen on other posts that plenty of others are having the same problem, so we are working with the Dealer and I will reach out to Dometic as well. We purchased an extended warranty so I feel we will be good to go getting it fixed! It seems to be the front cover of the thermostat and Dometic has an upgraded cover to fix the issue!

Other than that, the wife and I love this RV! Oh and the dog loves it too! Perfect size and perfect layout for us! Can't wait to take it out for longer than just an extended weekend!
    If you call Dometic customer service and tell them you need the upgraded thermostat they'll send it to you pronto. No need for warranty or dealer. I called and asked for 2 new faceplates, they sent 2 complete thermostat assemblies, at my door in a few days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblueman View Post
    If you call Dometic customer service and tell them you need the upgraded thermostat they'll send it to you pronto. No need for warranty or dealer. I called and asked for 2 new faceplates, they sent 2 complete thermostat assemblies, at my door in a few days.
    That is great to know! Thanks very much, Chuefblueman!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finish my first dry camping adventure. A couple things I need to address. I filled up the fresh water before I left home, but by the time I got to the camp site, I was down 25% according to the control panel. Some people talked about the overflow tube and mentioned about installing a shut off valve to keep the water from siphoning out. I'm not sure if that's what happened, but something I will pay attention to next time. Also, the black tank is not reading correct, but we are taking another road trip in a week, so I am going to try a few of the posted "remedies" and make sure it's really clean before we break camp. I was camping solo, so both issues were pretty minor. Other than that, more trips are planned, just have to suffer at work until then.
    2018 Imagine 2600RB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast