User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is washer/dryer/dishwasher electrical outlet in 310GK

I've got active circuit breakers in my panel for washer, dryer, and dishwasher. I'm unable to find any service outlets for those circuits. Can anyone tell me where the outlets are?

I do find the washer/dryer plumbing and duct-work. I removed the access panel there -- no electrical.

I rebuilt the shelving at the dishwasher install site. No electrical there, either,

Do I need to buy a tone generator to trace the lines. I really want the extra 20 amp services -- just not for washer/dryer/dishwasher,

Thanks.

-Steve
    Steve and Renee
    2018 Solitude 310GK, disc brakes, Morryde SRE4000/XFactor with heavy duty shackles
    2012 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 Diesel, air bags
    18k B&W Companion, non-slider
    640 watts solar, 400 amp-hour Lion Safari UT 1300 battery bank
    Aims 1500 watt inverter/charger with ATS
    Somerset, WI

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't speak to the dishwasher electrical outlet in the 310GK but in the Solitude 373FB, the dishwasher outlet is behind a wood panel under the kitchen sink. I had to remove three or four screws to remove the panel. The outlet for the washer and dryer on my unit (and my old Reflection) was in the wall in the area prepped for the washer/dryer. Very visible. I'm surprised yours isn't.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post
    I can't speak to the dishwasher electrical outlet in the 310GK but in the Solitude 373FB, the dishwasher outlet is behind a wood panel under the kitchen sink. I had to remove three or four screws to remove the panel. The outlet for the washer and dryer on my unit (and my old Reflection) was in the wall in the area prepped for the washer/dryer. Very visible. I'm surprised yours isn't.
    Thanks. I didn't look carefully under the sink since that compartment is separated from the dishwasher compartment. I'll try looking under the sink.

Pretty sure I exhausted the possibilities for washer/dryer service. Still perplexed with that. . .
    Steve and Renee
    2018 Solitude 310GK, disc brakes, Morryde SRE4000/XFactor with heavy duty shackles
    Somerset, WI

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewssteve View Post
    Pretty sure I exhausted the possibilities for washer/dryer service. Still perplexed with that. . .
    That's really weird because the floorpan on the GD website shows the washer/dryer prep area on the 310GK up front on the curb side. Every GD RV we've seen that had a washer/dryer prep site had the electrical outlet clearly visible. It sounds like they didn't install the outlet for you. If so, that would be a major oversight.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's really weird because the floorpan on the GD website shows the washer/dryer prep area on the 310GK up front on the curb side. Every GD RV we've seen that had a washer/dryer prep site had the electrical outlet clearly visible. It sounds like they didn't install the outlet for you. If so, that would be a major oversight.
    Now I'm depressed again about GD quality control. I'm starting to believe they haven't any. No longer something I can ignore or not admit. They simply are not building a reliable product.
    Steve and Renee
    Somerset, WI

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Open the cabinet door to left side of sink. Remove the false back wall. Receptacle and a hot water supply are back there. You will need a sink drain setup with a nipple to attach washer drain hose to. I got a 1/2” barb adapter to hook up water supply. We used a Bosch compact. Very quiet.
    The outlet for the clothes washer is in the closet , on ours.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cfowler55 View Post
    Open the cabinet door to left side of sink. Remove the false back wall. Receptacle and a hot water supply are back there. You will need a sink drain setup with a nipple to attach washer drain hose to. I got a 1/2” barb adapter to hook up water supply. We used a Bosch compact. Very quiet.
    The outlet for the clothes washer is in the closet , on ours.
    Charlie
    I'll look into the false back wall tomorrow. Thanks.

Biggest challenge nowseems to be: "The outlet for the clothes washer is in the closet , on ours." I got nothing so far.
    Steve and Renee
    Somerset, WI

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just removed the panel under the kitchen sink and found the 20 amp dishwasher outlet. Thanks for the info.

It occurred to me that the washer/dryer wiring would have to run from the back of the breaker panel in the hell-hole, thru the basement, and up into the bedroom. Well there is no such wiring running thru the basement; the plumbing lines are plainly visible, but no electrical. I think those guys just wired the breakers and forgot to run the wire to the laundry. I'll confirm that in a couple of weeks, because I'm planning to install a sub-panel for my inverter circuits.

If they did forget, I'm definitely going to call GD and try to get an install under my now expired warranty.

-Steve
    Steve and Renee
    Somerset, WI

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewssteve View Post
    Now I'm depressed again about GD quality control. I'm starting to believe they haven't any. No longer something I can ignore or not admit. They simply are not building a reliable product.
    Just to confirm that our 2018 310GK has an electrical receptacle in plain sight on the back (forward-most) wall of the closet where the washer/dryer would live.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    Just to confirm that our 2018 310GK has an electrical receptacle in plain sight on the back (forward-most) wall of the closet where the washer/dryer would live.
    Arrg!

Thanks for checking.
    Steve and Renee
    Somerset, WI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast