We've had no problem with the Kantleak system until we got to the park we're in yesterday. I connected to their city service as usual and selected City Fixtures as I normally do. All seemed well, though I thought I heard water running. We had normal pressure in the rig and all seemed fine. I went out a little while later to discover the overflow on the fresh water tank was running, and it appears that I get City Fixture PLUS Freshwater Fill at the same time. Selecting Fill Tank seems to operate as normal. and selecting Normal runs water from the tank.

Any quick suggestions? I'm assuming I've lost a seal in the valve that's allowing flow to both areas at once, but not sure. I have been using a 45 PSI restrictor, but it developed a leak in Elkhart and I have not been using it the last couple of stops until I can get a new one. We're in Tulsa, OK, in a city site so I assume the pressure is fairly normal and it doesn't seem excessive.

Any ideas before I empty the fully loaded basement and try to tear into it? I've not contacted Customer Service yet, but will before I get into it. Too bad this didn't happen earlier as we were in Elkhart just last week and could have had it fixed there.