User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water Valve Issue

We've had no problem with the Kantleak system until we got to the park we're in yesterday. I connected to their city service as usual and selected City Fixtures as I normally do. All seemed well, though I thought I heard water running. We had normal pressure in the rig and all seemed fine. I went out a little while later to discover the overflow on the fresh water tank was running, and it appears that I get City Fixture PLUS Freshwater Fill at the same time. Selecting Fill Tank seems to operate as normal. and selecting Normal runs water from the tank.

Any quick suggestions? I'm assuming I've lost a seal in the valve that's allowing flow to both areas at once, but not sure. I have been using a 45 PSI restrictor, but it developed a leak in Elkhart and I have not been using it the last couple of stops until I can get a new one. We're in Tulsa, OK, in a city site so I assume the pressure is fairly normal and it doesn't seem excessive.

Any ideas before I empty the fully loaded basement and try to tear into it? I've not contacted Customer Service yet, but will before I get into it. Too bad this didn't happen earlier as we were in Elkhart just last week and could have had it fixed there.
    Alan and Kathleen
    2015 Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
    2014 Ford F350 Dually (Stormtrooper)
    2012 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS (Land Speeder)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contact Customer Service - I think they have had problems with Anderson Kantleak possibly tearing up internal rubber seals. Mine had an internal milling issue.
    Jim and Cecille
    Sumner, MI
    2019 Solitude S-Class 2930RL #1098
    Used to be 2014 Reflection 337RLS #277
    2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax 6.5' Box

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I sent a note late last night and will also call if I've not heard back. Tough not having water....
    Found water in the basement and had to unload it anyway. The pump screen cover wasn't attached and flooded the basement. Fixed that but still no water. Arrggghhh

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had this happen a few months ago. A rubber oring gets cut inside the valve. Have GD send you a new assembly.
    Julie and Kevin - Waterloo, IA
    2015 F-350 6.7L Lariat 4x4 SC, Edge Evolution CTS, B&W Companion.
    2015 337RLS

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's cutting the O rings? It's a great system if it's reliable.
    Nick and Nancy
    Abbotsford BC
    2011 Ram 3500
    2015 Reflection 303RLs

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GD is shipping me a replacement. Apparently the original used a nylon ball that can become damaged easily. The one they're shipping has a brass ball that should last. Just one of those things, but they're taking care of it.
    Alan and Kathleen

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freshwater Tank overflows during City water mode.

My 2019 Imagine 2150rb just started doing the same thing las week. It's connected to City water and after a while the Freshwater tank over flows. I check the Freshwater status lights and all four lights are on for Full.I drained the tank, left the valve drain valve open and continued to use the City water connect without issue except for some drips from the overflowing Fresh tank. I did this for a few days till our trip ended. Now it's time correct the issue.

Pete V
    2019 Imagine 2150RB
    2021 Silverado 2500 HD

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HPVoss View Post
    My 2019 Imagine 2150rb just started doing the same thing las week. It's connected to City water and after a while the Freshwater tank over flows. I check the Freshwater status lights and all four lights are on for Full.I drained the tank, left the valve drain valve open and continued to use the City water connect without issue except for some drips from the overflowing Fresh tank. I did this for a few days till our trip ended. Now it's time correct the issue.

Pete V
    2019 Imagine 2150RB
    2021 Silverado 2500 HD
    Pete - You newer model should have a much different valve system than mine does. You probably want to start a new post on your issue so others will see it better.
    Alan and Kathleen