User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2017 Reflection 367BHS For Sale (F-350 DRW Tow Vehicle Available Too)

We're selling our 2017 Grand Design 367 BHS 5th wheel and 2017 Ford F-350 Dual Rear Wheel Crew Cab truck. Ideally, we'd like to sell both at the same time, but we'll happily sell individually provided the 5th wheel is sold first.

We're located in the Santa Fe / Albuquerque, New Mexico area.

We've been full-timers since 2016, and we purchased these vehicles new (we're the original owners) in the fall of 2017. As a young family; however, we've found that it is time for us to settle down, so we're purchasing a sticks and bricks home in New Mexico and thus we're looking to sell our rig and tow vehicle. We're still living in the RV, but we're closing on the house on June 4th, so it should be available within a few weeks of that date.

I'm just going to provide a quick overview here; if you are interested, please contact me privately and I can go over more details. We'll have more photos available after we get all our stuff out of the RV.

2017 Grand Design Reflection 367 BHS

Never any roof leaks or water intrusion
    2 air conditioners
    4 slide-outs, super spacious, great pantry
    Auto-leveling jack system
    MORryde rubber pin box, reduces jerking while towing
    Always towed with a TrailerSaver BD3 air-ride hitch resulting in reduced stress on the trailer
    All systems functional
    Fireplace/electric heater
    40-something inch HDTV included
    Splendide clothes Washer/Dryer installed and included
    Separate bedroom/office, great floorplan for full-timing families
    Rear couch replaced with large office desk

Pricing

We'd really love to sell the entire rig as a package deal, truck and trailer together. $90,000 for both, which includes the TrailerSaver BD3 hitch (about a $3,000 value). However, if there is no interest in a combo deal, we will sell them separately so long as we can sell the 5th wheel first. Separately, we're asking $48,000 for the trailer $48,000 for the truck without the hitch, $50,000 if you want the hitch.

Please send me a private message if you are interested and I'll provide further contact details.

Thanks for looking! (F-350 details posted in the Tow Vehicle For Sale section).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are these both still available? If so, do you have any additional photos of both?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sreeder17 View Post
    Are these both still available? If so, do you have any additional photos of both?
    Yes, they are still available. I will send you a PM.