User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nguyenbio

Dang! And it wasn't even my fault.....

I got a call today from the manager at the RV storage where I keep our 303. He said they accidentally damaged the front cap of my baby and wanted me to come down. I practically fell out of my chair and my heart skipped a beat.
    This storage center is full service valet. You drop your trailer off and they move it into the storage warehouse with a forklift. When you want it, they have it waiting for you in the gated lot.
    Anyways, the owner was trying to help his workers out and popped the corner of the front cap with the forklift forks. No structural damage, just superficial. They were very apologetic and are repairing it on their dime. I am truly impressed by the fact that they called me. I'm sure many would have just played the, " can you prove it wasn't there game".
    It hurts, but thank god it was not worse. I take care of her as if she had a pulse. The DW iS more upset than me, but at least they have integrity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg