User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with Rob on this one. Once I figured the procedure out and had the items I needed like a short hose to go to the anti freeze jug, it now takes about 10 minutes.

Oh, and...………...Howdy Rob!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well as I said both methods work. Whatever you are comfortable with is best. For what it’s worth though it hit 25 F below zero in Michigan last winter and no problem with air compressor method for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have our trailer winterized with antifreeze. What I'm not sure about is how to sanitize when we get to our destination. It seems like that will make a huge mess if we are in an RV park sihce you add the water with bleach, let is sit for a few ours and then empty your tank before adding water again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you used RV antifreeze it’s not toxic but you should run a tank of fresh water through the faucets and then use chlorine bleach 1 cup per 20 gallons and run that through the plumbing before refilling the fresh water tank with potable water. If you use a compressor to blow out all the water before winter and then pour antifreeze in the traps and toilet you don’t have to go through the chlorine bleach route. We never drink from our fresh water tank anyway. Always drink from bottled water. Some campgrounds have bad tasting water IMHO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12