Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solitude 2930RL Refrigerator running LP problem

Hi everyone start time on the forum.

I just got a 2019 Solitude 2930RL two weeks ago, this is my third RV. The problem I'm having is the Refrigerator its the 12 Cu. Ft. 4-Door. When I turn on the Ref. on LP sometime it start up problem 1. When it does start up on LP you hear a popping sound from the flame area, when it running to cool down the Ref problem 2. When its running on LP "popping sound still going on" or elec on level 9 coldest level. It only cools the Ref area down to 40 degs freeze goes to 0 degs also there is no food in the refrigerator problem 3 . It's going back to the dealer to get looked at on June 4th. I'm asking so I have some info. on the problems before I go. So I don't get "BS" from them about the problems I'm having. Any type of help would be welcome. thanks everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a brand new 2019 Solitude 380FL and the refrigerator is making the same POPPING when on Propane, and when I drive it down the road, the Flame goes out and I get the "NO FLAME" error, and everything is melted.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2019 2930RL had a refer problem, or so we/tech thought. GD in their infinite wisdom has the refer and furnace on the same 12VDC circuit, the furnace is first in line, there is a junction block then the feed continues to a refer junction block then the feed continues to the puck LEDs in the slide ceiling. My refer quit, period. The tech, using his multimeter determined it was the lower board on the refer. Replaced the lower board, same problem. Conversations with Dometic said to replace the refer. Replaced the refer, same problem. Hmmmm, wiring showed 13.4 VDC, but the minute you put a load on the circuit, it quit. The junction block at the furnace had fried, but there were still a few strands of wire pushing voltage. Warranty will fix the burned junction block. I do believe, once out of warranty, I will add a dedicated circuit in the fuse box to run the refer and puck lights.
    [/SIGPIC]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like the refer cycles fan on and off/on and off. I have two lead acid batts and they were nearly drained in the morning. Had to run Genie to charge them up for 4 hours! Lots of fuel. Is this what others are experiencing or might I have a problem with the refer?