User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hubie1988 View Post
    I know this thread has been sleeping for awhile...but...we just picked up a new Solitude from dealer. After maiden 2.5 hour voyage home I noticed one of my tires has excessive amount of oil fluid over it. Certainly appeared to be something other than “armor all” put on the tires for that shiny new look! Hoping I don’t already have a problem...
    Is the fluid red in color? It's possible you have a hydraulic leak somewhere, does the landing gear and slides function properly? Hopefully it's just a tire shine that was over applied to your tire.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Is the fluid red in color? It's possible you have a hydraulic leak somewhere, does the landing gear and slides function properly? Hopefully it's just a tire shine that was over applied to your tire.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I am hoping so as well. I can't determin the color. My landing gear are electric. Good news is I didn't see any sprayed actually on the camper, so hoping it was overuse of armor all. Seemed to be limited to just wheel and tire. It felt greasy and was dirty from the road.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    2020 Solitude 2930RL-R 2019 Ford F350 SRW SB 6.7L Powerstroke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12