Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishman View Post
    I'm having a similar problem for several months and send a message in May but no resolve. I get emails of new threads in my preferred subscriptions but I can't open the threads from the emails. I used to be able to click on the highlighted new thread and go directly to it. Any help out there.

Do you get an error message when you click on a link?
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I don't have any error messages. The email you sent me work just like it did several months ago. Your thread was highlighted in "blue" and I was able to click on it and it opened perfectly. But when I get an email of new threads from one of my subscriptions like "hitches", nothing is highlighted, so nothing to click on.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishman View Post
    No I don't have any error messages. The email you sent me work just like it did several months ago. Your thread was highlighted in "blue" and I was able to click on it and it opened perfectly. But when I get an email of new threads from one of my subscriptions like "hitches", nothing is highlighted, so nothing to click on.
    Hmm - I'm wondering if the recent url change might have something to do with this. Would you mind forwarding one of those e-mails that doesn't have working links to the Help desk so we could check out the formatting? The address is: [email protected]
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12