User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swapping booth dinette for free standing table and chairs.

Hey all, we have a 2018 311bhs. We bought it on discount as a holdover and it came with the booth dinette. Personally not a fan. Has anyone swapped out for table and chairs? Is it full carpet underneath? Full wallboard behind the booth? I found the part numbers on grand designs website. Is the only/cheapest place to get these from the dealer? Any insight you guys have to share would be much appreciated. I have found great info and alot of good help on here with both my solar install and my victron install. All of you are awesome!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can’t answer most of your questions... but this table on eBay is very similar to my table in my trailer. May be a good price comparer to what Grand Design would charge.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F322239046987
    Trailer: 2019 Solitude S-Class 3740BH
    Old trailer: 2016 Outdoors RV Creekside 27DBHS (Sold)
    Old trailer: 2010 Heartland Sundance 3300RLB (always leaked, then rotted! Layout was good, but build was junk.)
    Old trailer: 1992 Prowler 5th 27.5N

Truck: 2016 Ram 3500 Cummins Megacab 4x4 SRW Laramie Aisin
    Old truck: 2012 Ram 3500 Cummins Megacab 4x4 SRW Laramie 68RFE
    Old truck: 2003 Ram 3500 Cummins QuadCab 4x4 SRW Laramie 6spd

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tatetoter View Post
    Hey all, we have a 2018 311bhs. We bought it on discount as a holdover and it came with the booth dinette. Personally not a fan. Has anyone swapped out for table and chairs? Is it full carpet underneath? Full wallboard behind the booth? I found the part numbers on grand designs website. Is the only/cheapest place to get these from the dealer? Any insight you guys have to share would be much appreciated. I have found great info and alot of good help on here with both my solar install and my victron install. All of you are awesome!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I believe, if you want GD specific parts, only a dealer can order them. At lease, that's my experience.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GD shipping can add 50% to cost of some items. I would look somewhere besides GD for table and chairs.
    Jim & Georgianne
    N. California
    2016 Reflection 29RS
    2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty PSD
    B&W Companion hitch
    Rubber turtle with no name