User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Installed MorRyde CRE3000

I've never done this type of repair/replacement before. I wouldn't have tried if it wasn't for so many of you sharing why you've upgraded your suspension, and how to do it. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I have about 18,000 miles on my three year old camper. The bushings, as expected, were worn through. The equalizer and shackles still looked good, so I could have gotten away with just putting in new wet bolts and bushings. But since I didn't know that until I had everything apart, I just went ahead and installed the MorRyde CRE 3000 equalizer and heavy duty shackle kit. It is clearly a more substantial system. When I took it for a test drive, I was amazed - there were no sounds coming from my trailer. Instead of groans and squeaks, it was QUIET!

Dave
    2016 Reflection 27RL
    2015 Silverado 2500HD 6L
    B&W Patriot 18k slider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll start making a racket again when it wants to be lubed.
    Jim & Georgianne
    N. California
    2016 Reflection 29RS
    2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty PSD
    B&W Companion hitch
    Rubber turtle with no name

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J&G garage View Post
    It'll start making a racket again when it wants to be lubed.
    That's funny. :-) But now he has the ability to lube that he didn't have before.

We found exactly the same thing to be true. Our CRE3000/HD shackle/Wet bolt setup has been absolutely quiet and trouble free. Lube about every 2000 miles or annually.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin