User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isn't in the list of all upcoming rallies on the GDRV4LIFE site. Just checked.
    Al and Kathe
    House: Bass Harbor, Maine
    Home: Wherever we're parked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Highlighted states are those we have camped in for at least one night in our Solitude.
    2018 Solitude 310GK 110463 (Rhett) / 2018 F350 CC DRW 4x4 Lariat (Scarlett)
    Follow us: http://lobstersontheloose.com

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acadiaforever View Post
    It isn't in the list of all upcoming rallies on the GDRV4LIFE site. Just checked.
    I think GDRV4life only lists the current year.
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acadiaforever View Post
    I believe the 2020 Grand Design Quartzsite Rally is on the Facebook version of GDRV4Life. Unfortunately a lot of folks aren't on Facebook

Kathy
    Jim and Kathy Marker - Ramona, Ca.
    2014 Solitude 369RL #1277 (AKA - "Tudee")
    2014 3500 Ram Laramie HD Dually Crew Cab 4x4 -6.7 Cummins with Aisin Tranny (AKA - "Big Foot")
    50 gal Transfer Flow Auxiliary Tank
    Curt Q24 Hitch
    2002 2500 Chevy LB HD Duramax Crew Cab- Retired
    EEZRV TPMS- Tire Pressure Monitoring System

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...tesMap_1_1.gif
    http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...ovincesMap.gif

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Motorcycling forums have gone the same way.....participation on the forums has dropped off while the fb pages have really picked up. Just my opinion but I think it's due to the younger generations. I've noticed in the RVing community that many more young people and families are full time. We've been to a few GD rallies and they seem to be a younger group, also. Not juding, just an observation.

The rally will still sell out....even if it never makes it to these pages. Last year there were a few Grand Designs out there in the desert that were aware of the rally (I talked to a couple of them) that were not interested (for what ever reason). We haven't decided yet and so if we go, we may not be right with the big group in the rally and we're OK with that. We will be somewhere in Ariz. begining in Nov.
    Last edited by JCZhome; 06-04-2019 at 07:25 AM.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    Motorcycling forums have gone the same way.....participation on the forums has dropped off while the fb pages have really picked up. Just my opinion but I think it's due to the younger generations. I've noticed in the RVing community that many more young people and families are full time. We've been to a few GD rallies and they seem to be a younger group, also. Not juding, just an observation.

The rally will still sell out....even if it never makes it to these pages. Last year there were a few Grand Designs out there in the desert that were aware of the rally (I talked to a couple of them) that were not interested (for what ever reason). We haven't decided yet and so if we go, we may not be right with the big group in the rally and we're OK with that. We will be somewhere in Ariz. begining in Nov.
    Drop me a line when you get down here JC. There are still a lot of roads to show you.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JColeman View Post
    Drop me a line when you get down here JC. There are still a lot of roads to show you.
    Looking forward to it Jeff. It was a great ride the last time. We may be looking to buy a winter home in the Green Valley area.

We have two (couples) friends that have bought in the Tucson area, now and both ride. One of the guys I've rode all over the west with.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el Rojo View Post
    I think GDRV4life only lists the current year.
    There's an April rally out there. If things just opened up, the absence there may be due to Emily's being out sick. She's in charge of social media.
    Al and Kathe
    House: Bass Harbor, Maine
    Home: Wherever we're parked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Highlighted states are those we have camped in for at least one night in our Solitude.
    2018 Solitude 310GK 110463 (Rhett) / 2018 F350 CC DRW 4x4 Lariat (Scarlett)
    Follow us: http://lobstersontheloose.com

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if Alex has abandoned us here on the "original" GD forum. Along with the mods who've moved onto the GD pastures.

I find it sad that one of the reasons the people who started GD made the move to create a new, better rv manufacturing company has been lost in the "must make money" attitude by the sale to Winnebago. And then they gut the forum that helped make them better known for their customer service/product.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just registered form the eventbrite site for Quartzite Rally.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, should have added the link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/grand-d...erm=event_name

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast