Hi All,

My wife and I have been looking at all sorts of toyhaulers on our quest to upgrade from a 20' MXT travel trailer/toyhauler (too much stuff and an 80lb lab) and on a whim decided to take a look at the Momentums.

Well, not sure if it was a good thing or bad because now that's all we can think about! Anything we see we immediately compare to a Momentum and it obviously doesn't stack up well for the competition. Now we just have to help justify the additional cost in our minds.

However - my question for this forum is whether or not the 355 is being discontinued. The model is still listed on GD's site - but mentions dealer stock only which leads me to believe they're not making it. We were lucky enough to see all three versions 385/380/355 at our local dealer and are leaning to the 355 for our needs (and the fact that it's slightly shorter). Just curious I guess.

Also - I've searched through this site and there's a lot of good info - but I'm looking for opinions on slide toppers. Are they recommended, nice to have or stay away? Any recommendations appreciated!

Thx
Mike (MonkeyMan)