Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 2150RB Owners from Pennsylvania

Hi everyone!

We're really excited to take delivery of our 2150RB in just a few more days! Can't wait. After 4 years of RV'ing we finally think we found the perfect travel trailer for us. Big plans to get to some spectacular destinations out West.

Dan-and-Shell

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What part of Pa? We just bought a 311bhs and are in the Scranton area? Welcome to the forum too. Joe

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard. Our next door neighbors have had a 2150 almost two years now and seem to really like it. And they have had no problems with it other than the Lippert jack recall. The large rear bath is awesome.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the Imagine. I think you will really enjoy it, we do ours. I was storing our Imagine next to one like yours. They really liked their 2150RB. The people on this forum are really helpful when I have questions about our trailer or camping in general. Anyway go forth and make memories.
    WPS
    Imagine 2250RK 2018
    Silverado 2018 1/2 Ton, 5.3L V8 3.42

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph143 View Post
    What part of Pa? We just bought a 311bhs and are in the Scranton area? Welcome to the forum too. Joe
    Thanks Joe! Right down the Pike from you, not far from Allentown.

Quote Originally Posted by cfowler55 View Post
    Welcome aboard. Our next door neighbors have had a 2150 almost two years now and seem to really like it. And they have had no problems with it other than the Lippert jack recall. The large rear bath is awesome.
    Charlie
    That's great to hear, thanks and thanks for the welcome Charlie! Other than this debate on Azdel, it seemed like GD has thought about quality top to bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiddle View Post
    Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the Imagine. I think you will really enjoy it, we do ours. I was storing our Imagine next to one like yours. They really liked their 2150RB. The people on this forum are really helpful when I have questions about our trailer or camping in general. Anyway go forth and make memories.
    Thanks Kadiddle for the welcome and the feedback! We can't wait to plan out next year's adventures! We are anxious to get to Yellowstone so that should make some awesome memories!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Dan and Shell, A long time ago when our kids were young we took them to Hershey. They will never forget it.

Also to Vickie and Charlie, Big Texas Howdy to Dripping Springs, just up the road from us.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    Welcome Dan and Shell, A long time ago when our kids were young we took them to Hershey. They will never forget it.

Also to Vickie and Charlie, Big Texas Howdy to Dripping Springs, just up the road from us.
    Hershey Park holds a lot of fond memories for us too. The park has expanded and changed a lot over the decades. It is a great stop over for a couple of days if passing through Pennsylvania. Thanks for the welcome!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Lotsa great advice here. Enjoy your new RV and all the new adventures!
    Pino and sherry
    2019 GD 303 RLS
    2018 GMC 2500 Duramax
    Anderson hitch
    Champion 3400 dual fuel generator
    “Out ‘n About, Eh”

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Dan AND Shell congrats on your new rig. We also enjoy Hershey. MY son rode his first steel coaster there. The Super Dooper Looper which is no longer there.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slauretani View Post
    Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Lotsa great advice here. Enjoy your new RV and all the new adventures!
    Thank you, we took delivery Saturday! All we can say is WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by papermakermd View Post
    Welcome Dan AND Shell congrats on your new rig. We also enjoy Hershey. MY son rode his first steel coaster there. The Super Dooper Looper which is no longer there.
    My heart skipped! The Looper is still there. We haven't gone in well over 5 years but I had to check the website to confirm. That was my first steel coaster, first looping coaster and my I can remember when my Dad took my brother and I back in the early 80's on a weekday. It was so empty and no wait times all morning. My brother and I rode the Looper 40 times. I will never forget the number 40 and I can still remember fragments of that wonderful day with Dad. Brings back so many memories! And thank you for the congrats!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1383.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	20659
    Last edited by Dan-and-Shell; 06-11-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast