User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would skip the Giraffe Garden hose and get a expandable one. IF you are going to use it to hose down spills, flush the black tanks, etc (basically anything but drinking). They're light and don't take up much room. I got a 50' drinking water hose and cut it into a 2@5',1@ 10'. Can't tell you the number of times I've seen someone trip and fall over the drinking water hose! This way if you're only use the length of hose you need. If your water control unit has a tray, I got 1 3' drinking water extension and made a 3' extension from another hose. The 3' drinking water extension goes thru the cutout and then connects to the filter (by the way didn't see one on you list - camco taste pure) and then to the campground water source. The other 3' extension goes thru the cutout when your draining the tanks. All this does is keep the tray from filling up with water when you disconnect the city water and black water from the water control unit, which cuts down on the mold opportunity in the basement.

I also carry a 50amp to 30amp and a 30amp to 15amp dog bones and a 50' 14guage extension cord that we use when using the griddle and hotplate outside.

I agree with TheLexx on tools, lube plate and camera. And remember WalMart becomes your best friend, because no matter how much you have there's that on thing you forgot.

Have fun.
    Les and Sharon Bevil
    Austin, Tx

Reflection 311BHS purchased March 2017
    Jayco 32BHDS sold March 2017
    2012 Chevrolet 2500HD 6.6 Diesel (until May 2018)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500HD 6.6 Diesel

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use these (https://andersenhitches.com/Products...ack-block.aspx) and have been more than happy with them. With a Pullrite Superlite we need to get the front up pretty high and these keep that action stable, then when leveling we use them on all 6. Without the legs having to be extended as much it stays pretty stable.

Cal
    Cal, Marsha and Bear the Labradoodle
    2019 F350 Platinum DRW, 6.7 PSD, 4:10, Firestone Airbags
    Pullrite Superlite
    2019 Momentum 376th
    Aprilia RST1000
    Evelo Aurora E-bikes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A full set of tools to handle DYI, electrical, plumbing and mechanical issues which will occur from time to time.
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffnCheri View Post
    A full set of tools to handle DYI, electrical, plumbing and mechanical issues which will occur from time to time.
    Great advice. I also carry an assortment of nuts, bolts, screws, electrical fittings, spare fuses and such. This has saved me a few trips to town. I also carry an impact driver with sockets that fit the lug nuts and hitch bolts.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t forget fuses - the type for your tow vehicle and the trailer. Make sure you have spares for the jack motors.
    2017 Ford F450 - our kids call her "Big Red"
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 28bh

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Cal,
    Saw your post on the blocks and they look like a good idea. I also noticed you have a 376th which we also have a new one and love it. I have very few miles so far on the Westlakes and am curious as to how well yours are holding up. Seem like a lot of comments stating they do not hold up well.

Thanks, Terry
    Terry, Veva, and Duke
    GD 376Th
    2007 Chev Classic 3500 DRW
    2014 Ultra Limited HD
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some smaller items : Torque wrench, breaker bar, good air pressure gauge, emergency flares, disposable latex rubber gloves, bicycle chain to lock your surge protector at the post, 110V electric air compressor, perhaps a bottle jack, wooden blocks to put under the bottle jack, 6 ft. long carpet or cardboard to lay on as you lay on your back underneath your rig in the mud or gravel working on things.
    Hobo Bill
    From Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Traveling Full Time Across the US
    2019 Reflection 5th Wheel 337RLS
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW Cummins 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    Goodrich T/A KO2 All Terrain Tires
    Reese RP30081 20K
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of good stuff being suggested here. I'd add

- a good quality 12v tire inflation pump
    - an indoor outdoor thermometer. We mount the outside sensor on the tongue with Velcro and remove it on the road
    - an cheap compact electric leaf blower. Priceless for cleaning off concrete campsites or getting leaves and pine needles off the roof.
    - a king pin jack. Helps to stabilize the rig and takes strain off the front leveling jacks.
    - if you're up for it, a suitable hydrolic jack to change a tire in an emergency.
    - a Tank Buddy, Thetford is a popular brand. If you're in a site for more than 3-4 days without a sewer connection you'll be able to partially drain your tanks without having to move to a dump station.

Have fun!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamk.lara View Post
    Hello All,

I will be purchasing a Reflection 367BHS next month. I have watched many youtube videos to get an idea of everything that I need to live full time. The following items are what I am thinking that I need:

Tri-Lynx Levelers - $28.76
    Camco Dogbone RV Circuit Analyzer $141.69
    Rvaqua water pressure regulator - $29.99
    Camco 50' PowerGrip Extension Cord - $504.10
    MaxxHaul 2 pack Wheel Chock 8" - $17.72
    Giraffe Garden Hose 50' $34.99
    Camco 50' premium drinking hose - $29.20
    Camco Deluxe 20' swivel ready to use kit complete w/elbow fittin, hoses, storage caps and clear extender - #35.91
    Camco 15' Sidewinder RV Sewer support - $25.40
    Valterra Flush King 45 degree reverse flush valve attachment - $34.50
    Alpha WiFi Camp Pro 2 long range WiFi repeater - $151.78
    Oxygenics White Standard Hand held sprayer kit - $ 29.80

Any and all input will be grateful. Thanks and have a great day.

v/r

Will
    One thing you might consider, if you will be doing any dry camping, or boon docking, is the addition of another battery. You will discover quickly that all the safety devices and monitors, along with the fridge, lights in the control panel, radio on standby and not "Off" will result in a discharged battery overnight. I have 2 batteries in my 307 MKS and have added a solar panel and still carry a 3400 watt generator. Welcome to camping, or as my spouse calls it Glamping!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A volt meter and the knowledge to use it. Priceless tool.

Camp in the driveway if possible to figure out what you might need from the house before going full time. KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12